Unknown Territory

As I got down from the jet... I could see my aunt Caro.... Waiving as she made her way to me... I smiled and waved back... She was one of the few people that could actually make me smile.... Aunt Caro was my mum twin sister... So seeing her.. Was like seeing a copy of mum...

Hello honey!!!! Aunt Caro screamed!!!! She was always the hippie one among she and my mum have been told... Hello aunt Caro!!! I said as she hugged me... Wow... It's been long I have been hugged by a female... It almost brought tears to my eyes...... How are you doing honey!!! Welcome to England... Am so happy your here... Have missed you... Was wondering when you were gonna come visit.. I understand you grew up with your dad in Russia... But.....

As my aunt kept talking I zoned out as we made our way to the car.. Filled with bodyguards and all... I always hated these treatments.... I always hated the escorts and the bodyguards and all... For Christ sake!!! I am more than capable of taking care of my self... I didn't need these.....anyway I had no choice.. I just hope all these was a dream.. And when I wake up.. I will be back to my Beautiful Russia

Zeta Darling wake up!!! We are here!!! I woke up with and start... And realized that we have gotten to my aunt place... My aunt house.. Was of cause a mansion but was not as big as my own.. Minus that it was painted white while mine was painted they royal color purple..... But all in all.. It was a very beautiful house

And yes.. Aunt Caro was mated to the prince of faes ... And they had three kids... Nelly ... Sandra... And Robin...
Nelly was the same age with me. He was 20... Sandra is they only girl and she was 18 and Robin.. The last born is 14.

And as you guessed right.. Yes.. None of them ever spoke to me... They were scared of me... Everyone in the supernatural world knew my name... Not just because I was a princess.. But because of the darkness in me... So.. I was always avoided were ever I went and it's cool.. I don't need any friends... Friends are liability!!!!

Coming into my aunt house my aunt mate was at the door prince azer...
Princess Zeta your welcome... He said has he bowed down to me... I moved closer to him and I noticed they way he tensed.... I smirked.. So he was scared of me??? Hummm that's good... Hello prince azer.... Thanks.. I said as I made my way inside... As I passed him he sighted in relieve... I smiled!!

As I walked inside.. All the whole servant and all were bowing to me.. And I could smell their fear in the air... It made me feel happy.. It made the darkness in me feel happy...

I walked pass them and asked for my room.. Immediately a servant got up and showed me were it is.. Throughout they time we were walking together... I could smell his fear and something else... Urine?? Eweeeee I can't believe he pissed on himself.. How disgusting
He stopped in front of a purple door and bowed down to me..

I got inside and saw that the room was designed exactly like my room in Russia...
I looked around and saw all my stuff has already been arranged and my pet snake.. Was already having his dinner... Which was a full chicken... I wasn't feeling hungry so I went to prepare for bed..

When I was about to sleep... I got a text from my dad...
Zeta... Your starting school tomorrow.. So get ready.
I groaned as I saw d message... I hate school... But I guess I have no choice.. Anyway.. I was ready for anything.. And if anyone spoke to me anyhow.. Was going to be dead before they could apologize... I laughed darkly.. As I slept off