Signs

So... I woke up today... With a smile on my face... I have made up my mind... I was gonna talk to Tristan today... I was scared and nervous but I was also happy... Today was the day...
I quickly got up from bed and prepared for school... On my way downstairs  I bumped into Nelly..
Hi..... He said... I looked at him and said hello... I.. Just wanted to talk to you about something.. I turned and looked at him... That was a first... Since we have known each other ... We have never spoken to each other apart from the usual hi and all...
Okay.. I said "Tell me... He looked so uncomfortable but he said"  I know we don't talk and all.. But I just wanted to tell you  that looks can be deceiving.... "I don't understand.. I replied..." Tristan is not what he seems like... I know his your mate and you will probably  kill me after these conversation.. But I just wanted to tell you  that Tristan.. "hold  on.. I interrupted his speech..." why are you telling me  all these???  And what is wrong with Tristan.... He replied.. Nothing... Just be careful... He quickly left...
I stood there for 5 minutes wondering what d fuck happened and what I was gonna do about it.... I made up my mind to just forget about it.. For now...

As I made my way to school.... As usual.. Everyone was either avoiding me or staring at me... I made my way to my first class..
Ring!!!!! It was break time... I made my way to the cafeteria...on my way there.. I felt uneasy.. I felt my dark side trying to come out... I knew there was something wrong... I was loosing control.. As I tried to leave... I couldn't move... It was like I was glued to that spot.... I started panicking... I have never felt so helpless... I couldn't move.... I removed my phone and quickly called my aunt Caro!!!

Later at home... U noticed my aunt Caro was crying but she tried to hide it from me... Anytime I asked her what happened... She would just look at me and keep on crying... I decided to let her be...
I kept thinking about what happened today.. About my darkside trying to take control over me and also the day I met my mate... I was bothered.. I knew something was wrong with me..  But I didn't know what...