SCHOOL

Bleep!!!!!!  I woke up... And smashed the stupid alarm!!! Huh... Am so not a morning person... I get up.... Go to the bathroom.. And get ready for my first day in school in England...

After dressing up... I go downstairs and as expected... Everyone bowed to my as I came in except my aunt...

Hello Darling.... How was your night.. Aunt Caro asked.. It was fine... I said..... So... First day in school.. Are you nervous my aunt asked.. No am not... Why would I...
And truthfully I was not nervous.... I just felt it was gonna be boring like my former school... Anyway... Who cares...

After breakfast.. My aunt insisted on driving me to school...

So these is it... My aunt said and she stopped me in front of the school... I tell her thanks and head out of the car... Coming out...i put on my sunglasses and started finding my way to the principal office....

Getting to the office... I met the secretary and said... Excuse me???  The secretary looked me up and  asked rudely... What can I do for you???  I could feel my control breaking ... But I controlled it.... I said to her... Excuse me... She then totally ignored me.. And that was when I lost my Cool..

In less than 5 seconds I had her pinned to the wall.. She started screaming... In which attracted a crowd... She tried fighting me but that made me just angrier... Out of annoyance I removed my sunshades and every one gasped and shifted back... They all knew who I was  ...

When the stupid secretary saw it was me she started crying.. And begging for mercy.... Normally... I should have killed her.. But let's just say.. I wasnt in the mood to kills. So I threw her on her table and she quickly ran away!!!!
Ha... I laughed... She is very weak...  As I stood there I saw a man walking  towards me.. With fear.... Obviously he was the principal of the school

Myy laddy ...... It's a pleasure to have you here.. He stammered  as he spoke to me.... I looked at him.. And asked him for my schedule and my map.. He quickly gave it to me and ran away...as I turned  my back and looked at the earlier  crowd... They all ran away... I laughed... That's Good

As I made my way to my first class... Everyone was avoiding me.. Or running away from Me.....i just laughed and moved on.. After all av gotten used to it... That was how it was until break time...

As I made my way to d cafeteria... Everyone was either running away from me or stepping far away from me... I don't care.. I kept on walking.. Until I felt uneasy... I felt someone was watching me... As I turned my back to yell or beat up that person.. I came across the most beautiful eyes have ever seen...

I was stunned.. Never have I seen anything so blue and beautiful... I kept on staring.. And the eyes kept on looking at me and at  that moment... I completely forgot everyone.. .
All I could see was the eyes.. Looking further I found out it was a guy.. With a very sexy build... Tall and with the most beautiful eyes have ever seen

Subconsciously I didn't know when I walked up to him.. Till we were standing face to face ... I looked at him.. And reached out my hands to touch him.. As I touched his hand   I quickly removed my hand...

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!  I said to my self... It's not possible... I kept on repeating it...  And for the first time in my life... I cowardly ran out of the cafeteria to everyone's shock..

But I didn't care... I kept on running  ... I didn't stop.. I couldn't stop... I just realized something...

I just found my MATE....