Dirty Harry imagine. part 2/2

After church your mum drove you all to your house. Because Harry don't have his licence yet, he don't have a car. (A/N I don't know if that's true, but in this story it is. Okay?)

You are now at your house and you are searching for a vase to have for the lilies Harry gave you.

You found one on the top shelf over the sink, but you can't reach it.

You all of a sudden feel yourself getting lift up by the waist so the vase is right in front of you. You hurry up and grab it before the person - probably Harry - puts you down again.

When your safe on the floor again you punch him lightly on the arm.

"I could have gotten a chair", you laugh.

"But then I would'nt get to show you how strong I am, I go to the gym now you know." He says cocky, but with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Are you telling me I'm fat?" You joke.

"We both know your not", he states. "You have just the right amount of curves."

You feel yourself blush and look down at your feet, avoiding eye-contact. Harry just admitted he's been looking at your body. He put one finger under your chin and make you look at him. He's smirking and studying your face.

"Am I making you blush, love?", he's dark green eyes looking deep in yours.

"No", you lie.

He looks at you with a sneaky face expression and starts to move his face closer to yours. You can feel his breath on your lips and your only inches apart when he suddenly backs off and flashes his signature smirk at you.

"Your blushing." He chuckled.

You are blushing, but now it's from being angry.

But you can't show him your mad, because that could be interpenetrated as you feeling embarrassed, which you are, but would never admit. So you decide to take revenge by teasing him back, he must be at least a little attracted of you since he's been checking you out, you thought.

You put your hands on his hips and press your body against his while getting on your tiptoes so you can reach his right ear.

"I bet I can make you blush", you whisper, hopefully with a sexy voice.

You watch Harry's face, he obviously understands what your doing , and decide to play along, because he now has his hands right above your ass and they're slowly moving down.

You bite your lip, but won't give up. You get him back by putting one of your own hands in his messy chocolate curls and moan his name.

"Mmmm, Harry"

He look taken aback a little but then finds your butt and squeezes it firmly while he licks his lips.

You don't know what to do next, so you crash your lips against his.

At first he did'nt realize what was happening, but then you feel his plump lips moving en sync with yours. Your bodies press against each other, and you feel how his bulge against your crotch increases when your tongue find his.

Your both breathing heavy when you break apart.

"Your room?" Harry asks. You nod and drag him with you to your room where you slam your door and pushes him on your king sized bed.

"I need you", you whisper in his ear. He smirks again, and get on top of you so he can drag his hand over your breasts, sending shivers down your spine.

You take of his shirt and pants, and he do the same to you.

He then lays you down and moves his hands to your area and starts rubbing.

You moan out loud when he removes your panties and get his head between your legs, sucking on your clit. Without notice he suddenly pushes two fingers inside you and hit your G-spot right away making you breathless.

When you were almost at your climax he stops and bends down under the bed to pick out a condom from his jeans.

You give him a questioning look.

"(Y/N) I was hoping this was going to happen, so I came prepared." He said cheeky.

You laugh a little and then grabs his crotch to tease. He licks his lips and remove is Calvin Klein boxers so you can see him.

He was bigger then average, but you managed to get it in your mouth. You licked the top and then took his full length. You gagged a bit, but he liked it, and made you take more by grabbing your hair,and bringing you closer to his roots.

Harry stopped you after a while and put on the condom. He asks you if your ready.

"I'm not a virgin", you say.

"Me neither", he answer and chuckle.

Harry put his dick to your entrance and look you in the eyes when he suddenly, without warning thrusts inside, which makes you scream in pain, from his size, and pleasure. 

It does'nt take long for you both to cum and you lay on top of him after and he plays with your hair until you fall asleep on his chest.