N.H dirty imagine *alternative ending 2* Cute, Romantic

***Flashback***

We moaned each others names and came together in one big orgasm...

=============================================================

Niall grabbed my hand and kissed it, gently.

"I've wanted to do that ever since I met you", he smiled and looked in my eyes "I'm sorry if I was too ruff on you, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay... I kind of enjoyed it a little bit", I answered and I blushed.

"You are so adorable when you blush", Niall chuckled and stroke my cheek with one of his big hands. I blushed even harder and looked down on the floor where we had just had sex a minute ago.

We got dressed and headed towards the limo. The boys must have taken a cab because the limo stood where we had gotten out of it earlier that night. Niall and I took a seat in the very end. I couldn't help but notice that he had a hard time sitting still.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something..." He began.

"What is it Niall, you can tell me anything."

"Okay then... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He looked deep in my eyes when he said the last part, his light blue eyes asking for the answer in mine.

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend Niall!"

I couldn't have said anything even if I wanted to because Niall's lips crashed against mine in a romantic slow kiss, nothing like the hungry fast kisses from before. It felt so good, I never wanted to stop kissing that gorgeous irish boy.

"I love you, *Y/N*"

"I love you too, Niall Horan."

****VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ :)****