N.H dirty imagine *alternative ending 1* Busted.

***Flashback***

We moaned each others names and came together in one big orgasm...

=============================================================

It was the best sex I've ever experienced and I definitely want to do it again soon. Niall kept kissing me even though we finished and our naked bodies still pressed against each other. It was wonderful. Until the door suddenly opened and a chocked Louis stood there with a mouth full of carrots, which he seemed like he didn't want to swallow anymore.

"Oh my frickin' GOD!" Louis shrieked. I tried to cover myself my hiding behind Niall who seemed like he was to shocked himself to do anything but stand there.

"My eyes!" Louis kept on screaming.

I finally had the courage to jump up from behind Niall and push Louis out the door before closing it and locking it this time. We were silent for a while but soon I couldn't hold it in anymore. I began to laugh hysterically and Niall soon joined me.

We got dressed and I took a cab to my house.

Niall never called or texted me again.

JK hahah. He called me and we decided to meet up the day after and go to dinner, on a real date, without sex. That didn't happen.

We had sex.

****VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ :)****