Chapter 1 - at raw

Sean was at Monday night raw. He has loved the WWE since he was 8. He loved sin cara since he started watching raw. He hated kalisto so he wanted the lucha dragons to split. As Roman knocked out kalisto and Sean bursted with exitment. Sin cara called out Sean to the ring. Sean thought this could be his big break. He ran to the ring and sin cara challenged Sean and Roman to a 2 on 2 tag match. Sean nodded to Roman. The match had started Roman would start it out. Roman threw punches to the head and mid section to sin cara. Sin tagged in kalisto. Sean yelled "Roman let me have him." Roman nodded and tagged in Sean.
Sean threw kalisto into everything he could then ended it with the reality cheak. Sean pinned him 1-2-3. As the bell rang Sean was so exited he couldn't breath. When he caught his breath he saw Vince on the stage. "So you think you have what it takes kid? Well if you can beat a superstar of my choice in a falls count anywhere match right now I will talk with you." Vince walked off the stage and out came triple h.
Sean knew he couldn't beat him but he had faith in himself. The match started and Sean got a chair. He hit triple h in the head with it and punched him with big blows to the head. Triple h got to his feet and was put through a flaming table. Sean hit the reality cheak and pinned triple h 1-2-3. Sean won 2 matches in one night he was overwelmed. Vince took Sean to his office "so kid you beat triple h how does it feel?" "It feels great" said Sean.
"Great now do you think you have what it takes in the WWE?" Said Vince. "Yes" said Sean Vince gave Sean paper work and said "kid I like you you're now a superstar Mr?" "Sean mcboss" said Sean. 20 minutes later Sean was a superstar. He had a match on Thursday night smackdown.