Chapter 4- ready for the challenges

Sean walked on the tour bus. "Great show tonight guys can't wait for raw." Sean commented "thanks sean and nice tittle defence against Seamus thank god he doesn't ride this bus" said Seth. "Yea Sean would throw him out the window" said John cena. "But I want a tittle match sean" "okay cena you want it ill talk to Triple H" said Sean. The bus stopped in Seattle, Washington for Monday night raw. That night on raw sean walked out and called out John cena. Cena came rushing to the ring "now cena I talked to Triple H in the back and he said okay for the tittle match" said Sean and the crowed went wild. "Good when is-" cena was cut off "only if you can beat enzo amore, Seth Rollins, and Kevin Owens in a fatal 4 way for the #1 contendership" said Sean "you're on" said John. Seth, A.J, and enzo came to the ring and the match started. "Oh and I'm the ref" said Sean. Cena went for Owens and hit him with a gut punch. Enzo and Seth went outside to fight. Enzo got a chair and hit Seth with it then cena. Owens got rolled up by enzo and Sean fast counted 1-2-3. Enzo is the #1 contender cena was upset at sean for what he did. When they got on the tour bus cena confronted sean. "Wow sean didn't know you were like that" said cena "what did I do to you" said Sean" "you fast counted me" cena shouted. "Well I want to keep my tittle not lose it to a-" and kofi cut him off "woah ok calm down sean" the bus stopped in Colorado for smackdown. That night sean went to the ring and had his tittle match. He hit enzo with his new signature the back breaker then the reality check. Sean pinned enzo 1-2 cena took out the ref and was the new ref. Enzo rolled up sean and cena counted fast 1-2 kick out enzo knocked out cena and Sean rolled up enzo the ref woke up 1-2-3. Still the champ Sean mcboss sean was happy and shook enzos hand "maybe next time" Sean told enzo.