CHAPTER 4

"Remember kick with your hind legs keep your balance!" flamestar told her as they where practicing battle moves dragonpaw finally pushes him off her back with him landing back on his paws "great job" he purred im so glad that i finally got to try battle moves dragonpaw smiled and responded "thanks ill go with you to do hunting practice tomorrow." she ran off back into the forest to the camp as soon as she walked into camp she saw wingpaw running towards her "hey dragonpaw!" he looked at the scratch on her shoulder. "dragonpaw are you ok those claw marks look really deep, who did this to you?" he looked at her upset she meowed back, with her voice scratching. "uh w-well its kinda a long story and well...." wingpaw looked back up at her. "tell me because i-if they ever do that again then there gonna meet my claws!" she drooped her head and her tail, "fine... fernpaw did this to me." wingpaw was shocked. "what why would that ugly mange pelt, who calls herself an apprentice do that, she's such a mouse brained rat!" dragonpaw responded with a low voice almost sounding like she wanted to cry, but she held back he tears "she insulted me before i could even leave the den, i said something back then she clawed my shoulder all the way down to my paw it still hurts." she looked at the deep claw marks near her paw then looked back up at wingpaw. "well why didn't you do anything, you can take a puny cat like her." she raised her voice "we cant fight cats in our clan and plus if i lashed out i would have hurt her worse and i dont want to be like tigerstar." he looked into the black she cats eyes and meowed back "i know but dont say that you will never be like him your a good cat." he smiled and gave her a friendly lick, on the neck. "Well im starving wanna grab a quick bite, i caught three mice today?!" she smiled "sure." they took a small mouse, and walked into the apprentices den.