CHAPTER 13

The clan was soon awoken. Dragonclaw had to find flamestar to tell him about what she had seen in her dream. Wingpelt ran after her. "Hey what cha looking for?" he purred still a little frightened about what he had said earlier. "oh i have to find flamestar i had a dream last night and i think it was about the prophecy!" he looked up with surprise. "really! Thats great nothing has been happening with that shadow its great you found something and i think flamestar is in his den." she nodded and walked up onto the fire rock where his den was. "flamestar can i speak with you its about the prophecy i had a dream i know what the shadow is!" flamestars ears perked up " Really! Dragonclaw this is great news!" he walked to the ledge and yowled across the camp "ALL CATS ABLE TO CATCH THERE OWN PREY GATHER FOR A CLAN MEETING!!" the whole clan gathered around the stone and he flicked his tail to her and beckoned her to the ledge. "this warrior has found out something about the prophecy! dragonclaw will you share with the clan wat you know please?" she walked beside him fernsong started to growl at the sound of her name. "well last night i was dreaming that i was in the same spot my mom and sister got killed then there where two large dogs that were going to kill me but then that shadow that we all keep seeing came down and scared the dogs away turns out the shadow was my dad on a dragon he told me to never let the other cats get to you and push me around" fernsong snorted " REALLY!? You believe her shes thinks she saw a dragon and these things dont exist! She could be lying you never know!" the clan cats started to mumble about this. "of all things in this world she would say dragons shes psycho!" dragonclaw growled lashing out her claws she was hot with anger. "fernsong i am sick of you thinking that you can just ruin my life!" she jumped down and attacked fernsong. The two cats tussled with each other while dragonclaw sliced her side and bit into her neck. Flamestar and wingpelt saw this and rushed over dragging the two off each other. "DRAGONCLAW STOP!!" wingpelt yelled and pulled her back while flamestar went to help fernsong while she Coughed up a little blood. "th-that MONSTER! She could have killed me!" dragonclaws eyes widened as she shook her head tears started to fall from her eyes she ran outside the territory and walked up to the stream. She looked into the water and frowned at all the blood that was on her muzzle and claws she curled up with her back near the stream and cried. Had she become a monster? What did flamestar think? Wingpelt looked down at her and nudged her. "hey i uh wanted to check on you." she didn't hesitate to move she just laid there in silence. "you uh you really put up a fight back there heh heh um....hey stop crying! It wasn't your fault you just got angry i told you i hate to see you cry or get hurt!" dragonclaw answered back rapidly "Why! Why do you care about me so much! Dont you see that after today you could get killed by me i dont even know why you and flamestar put up with me!" wingpelt felt hot again but he couldn't hide this anymore he had to tell her. "look i dont know why flamestar puts up with you but i know why i do its because......i-i love you dragonclaw." she stopped crying and looked up at him all the blood had soon washed off. She was surprised at what he said. "M-me? You...you like me? H-how i dont see how anyone would like me?" wingpelt stopped her and kissed her. she started to blush. "w-wow um heh you really do like me." he smiled and nodded. "y-yea ive been holding this in since the second day we met your just amazing and i wanted to ask um do you want to be mates." dragonclaw blushed even more and started to purr she walks closer to him and licks his muzzle. "ill think about it" wingpelt nodded."hey lets go back to camp now and remember i got your back!" dragonclaw purred the whole walk back.