Chapter Sixteen

I’m skipping another two months. Sorry, but this story needs to get a move on okay

small smut warning

Vic POV

"I can’t believe you graduate next month," Kellin sighed, tracing circles on my chest with his fingertip. I smiled down at him, shrugging.

"Don’t remind me."

"What am I going to do next year? I’m going to be allllll alone," he pouted. I chuckled.

"Kells, it’s not like I’m moving. I’m still going to be in California, I’m just going to be in college instead of high school. You’ll still see me afterschool and stuff."

"Yeah, but what about in school?” he whined. “Seeing you is the best part of my day!”

I smiled again, leaning down and kissing him lightly. “You’re so cute.”

"No I’m not. I’m manly as hell."

I scoffed at him and he hit my chest lightly. “I could always get held back.”

"It’s the middle of April, Vic."

"That doesn’t mean it’s too late to fail."

"Yes it does! And you need to graduate and go to college and be a good boy," he teased, lacing our fingers together as he looked up at me.

"You’d love for me to get held back for a year, Kellin. Don’t even try."

"Well, I wouldn’t exactly complain,” Kellin answered, grinning. I laughed at him, snuggling closer.

"You’re a dork."

"But I’m yours," he sang. He continued singing I’m Yours by Jason Mraz, purposely off pitch. Even though I knew he was messing around, I could tell he had a nice voice.

I chuckled at him, leaning down and pressing my lips to his. He immediately shut up, wrapping his arms around my hips and kissing me back.

He reached down and started rubbing me through my jeans. I let out a soft moan, breaking the kiss and tilting my head back. He smiled and moved to my neck, kissing it softly.

We hadn’t gone all the way yet. We were only three months into our relationship. There wasn’t really a point to have sex yet. Although I was more comfortable around him, I was still hesitant about that.

"What do you say to me getting you off real quick before we go to dinner?" he murmured, moving my shirt up and nipping at my hip bones. He loved them, even though they caused him to worry about my weight sometimes.

I whimpered as he undid my jeans, causing him to look up at me. The lust was there clear as day, but I could see the concern in his eyes.

"We don’t have time," I sighed. He smirked, pulling my jeans down a bit.

"We have time, so sit back and enjoy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vic! Kellin! Are you guys ready?" Mike called. I was biting my lip, trying to keep in my moans as Kellin’s head bobbed up and down.

"G-Give us a mi-minute!"

He sped up slightly, knowing that we were running out of time. “Stop,” I muttered to him, knowing that we had to go. He shook his head, continuing on as he took my hands and made me tangle them in his hair.

"Mom and Dad are waiting for you guys!"

I gasped as Kellin ran his tongue over my slit, bringing me that much closer. “Again,” I whispered, desperate. He did it repeatedly, making me moan a little too loudly.

"What’d you say?" Mike yelled.

"Oh God," I whimpered, pulling Kellin’s hair and bucking my hips a bit. I knew that he wanted to grin and tease me, but his mouth was a little busy right now.

"Go tell them t-that we’ll be d-down in two min-minutes!"

I needed Mike away from the door as soon as possible. I was so close and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold in a moan.

I heard him sigh, but thankfully he agreed and walked away. Kellin kept going, sucking my length in as far as he could. I let out a high pitched whine, holding his head down as I reached my climax. He swallowed before pulling off, looking at me and smirking.

"You seem a bit out of breath," he noted, biting my hipbones before standing up. He pulled my boxers up, paying my thigh. "Catch your breath and pull your pants up."

He walked into the bathroom, probably to wash his mouth. I made myself breathe regularly before doing as he said, pulling on my sneakers after. He walked out and pulled on his TOMs quickly before we headed out to the living room.

"Finally! You guys took so long," my mom exclaimed, looking through her purse for God-knows-what. "Let’s go."

My parents headed out the door and Mike looked over at me, smirking. “Nice sex hair,” he commented. I blushed and hid my face in Kellin’s chest as I fixed my hair quickly. I heard my brother chuckle before he walked out.

"Babe?" Kellin whispered.

"What." I answered, my voice muffled by his chest.

"….you look hot when I make you come."

Kellin POV

Vic didn’t look at anyone the whole drive to Olive Garden, his cheeks bright red. I chuckled once and he shot a glare at me, only making me laugh more.

We were now sitting at the table, eating what we all ordered. Vic and I were sharing a plate of fettuccini since we both weren’t that hungry. Plus, they give you a huge amount.

Vic and I somehow managed to get the same noddle, only realizing it when we were face to face.

"Oh my God! Is your guys’ relationship just like a Disney movie or something?" Mike groaned, but I could see the smile on his face.

"Aww how cute!" Vic’s mom cooed. We both blushed before looking in each other’s eyes. I felt the butterflies swirl nervously in my stomach even though I’ve done this many times in the past three months.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" Mike chanted, causing people to look over. Of fucking course the strangers decided to join in and I sighed mentally before going for it. I leaned in all the way, putting my hands on either side of his face as we both bit into the noodle. Mike cheered ridiculously loud, causing a chain reaction in the restaurant.

We pulled apart and blushed insanely, looking at our hands. I caught Vic’s gaze and gave him a shy smile, which he returned. He reached over and interlocked our fingers, scooting closer to me.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly after that, with lots of smiling, laughing, and lighthearted teasing. I stole a couple kisses here and there, causing Vic to get all blush-y and shy.

He was fucking adorable, and I was so glad he was mine.