Chapter 1

I do not own Teen Wolf, only Rose McCall.

Rose's pov

The past few weeks have been rough, to say the least. It started out great, Jennifer was dead, I wasn't, all was good. After my near death experience, it was hard to explain to everyone why I was alive after being dead for forty seven minutes. I don't really know why I'm alive, but I'm not gonna question it.

Also after my near death experience, Stiles finally grew some balls and asked me on a date. We went to dinner at a cute little diner I've never heard of a little outside of town. We ate burgers and drank milkshakes, a total cliché highschool date, and it was awesome. I felt like a normal teenager, something I hadn't felt since before sophomore year.

At the end of the night, Stiles took me to the Beacon Hills reserve where we found an open patch of grass and watch the stars. That's where he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I obviously said yes. It was one of the best nights of my life, but things took a turn.

Stiles started having nightmares, or more like night terrors. I assume its from the whole "permeant scare around your heart" ordeal. When he had them, he wouldn't just wake up, he'd wake up screaming until someone calmed him down. The first night he had one, he called me and asked me to come over. I snuck out of the house and ran to his as fast as I could.

He wouldn't talk about what happened, but it didn't bother me. We just cuddled in bed watching family guy until he past out.

This happened on such a regular basis that I just stated sleeping over there and Stiles would drive me back to my house in the morning. I didn't mind because I slept better with him than by myself. But, my parents did mind. My dad minded, more specifically. I didn't let that stop me, though.

So that's how I ended up here, in Stiles bed, holding him as he screamed his lungs out. He had jolted up randomly, so I immediately grabbed him and tried to calm him down. I was already awake because he started talking and whimpering in his sleep. His dad came running down the hall like always, trying to calm him down.

I don't know how to help him. I don't know what to do, if there is anything I can do. I just try to comfort him when he wakes up screaming, which happens almost every night now. I haven't had a full night's rest in about a week.

"You okay?" I asked Stiles once his dad finally left. He sighed and rubbed his face, staring anywhere but at me. I scooted closer to him and put my hand on his back, rubbing random shapes into it.

"I'm sorry." He finally said, still not lookin at my. I took my hand off his back and put it on his chin, lightly tugging his face towards mine.

"You don't have to apologize. I told you I want to be here to help you." I said softly. "I love you." I added when he didn't say anything.

"I love you too." He replied, pecking me on the lips. We both laid back down, pulling his comforter up to cover us. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, both of us drifting into some desperately needed sleep.

|•|

The thing that woke me up next was Stiles' alarm. I groaned and rolled on top of him to reach him clock. I slammed my hand down on the snooze, laying back down on Stiles.

"Rose." Stiles grumbled underneath me.

"What?" I hissed, trying to go back to bed.

"I need to get up."

"Then get up." I groaned. He laughed and rolled us over I was under him. I whined and opened my eyes, squinting because of the sun shining through the curtains.

"Let's just got back to bed." I suggested, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and got out of my grip, making me whine because that means I actually do have to get up.

"Do you wanna shower first?" Stiles asked me once I was fully sitting up.

"No, yours are shorter." He nodded his head and left his room, heading to the bathroom. When he was gone, I grabbed my phone off the side table. I only had one message from Isaac.

Isaac: Your brother is crazy.

I didn't know what the heck he was talking about so I ignored the text, getting on Twitter instead. I didn't follow anyone from my school, since I barely knew any of their names. I just followed celebrities so I could "keep up" with regular life.

About ten minutes later, Stiles came back into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair. I took everything in my to look at his face and not his v-line that disappeared into the towel.

"Don't strain yourself." He joked, noticing my internal battle of whether to look at his face or his body.

"Yeah, whatever." I said to cover up my embarrassment. I got up and left the room, walking down the hall to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it behind me, just in case. I turned on the hot water and stripped down.

I had to start bringing my own shampoo, conditioner and body wash, unless I wanted to smell like Stiles. Not that he didn't smell good.

Once I was done scrubbing myself clean, I hopped out and grabbed two towels, one for my hair and one for my body. I dried off quickly and put my PJs back on since I have to go home still. I brushed out my hair with my fingers until it was okay enough until I got home. I used my toothbrush that I also had to bring over.

Once I was done I exited the bathroom and walked down the hall back to Stiles' room where I found him complete dressed. He was standing with a textbook in his hands. His eyebrows were scrunched together like he couldn't read it.

"Are you okay?" I asked, causing him to jump.

"Y-yeah. Ready?" He stammered, shoving the book into his backpack. I nodded my head and slipped on one of his sweatshirts then grabbed my phone off the bed. He got up to leave but I put my hand out to stop him.

"Are you sure?" He nodded so I stood on my tippy toes to reach his face, planting a kiss on his lips. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around the small of my back. He pulled away after not much time had passed, which I was used to. After we put a label on our relationship, he was always hesitant about showing much affection.

"I love you." He mumbled, pressing a quick kiss on my cheek before pulling away.

"I love you too." I smiled. We walked out his room together, calling a goodbye to his dad before heading to the Jeep. We started the very short drive back to my house.

Once we got there, I pretty much sprinted into the house and up to my so I could get ready. I threw open my closet, flipping through my cloths before pulling out a floral dress and a cardigan. I pulled out some fresh underwear and changed. I looked at my hair in the mirror and sighed because I didn't have enough time to do anything with it so I left it in its natural slightly frizzy state. I did my makeup, deciding to wing my eyeliner today. Once I was done I slipped on my white converse and grabbed my backpack from my desk.

"Done!" I announced to Stiles while walking down the stairs.

"I think that's a new record." Stiles joked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, tugging him out the door. No one else was home, my parents were at work and Scott had already left for school.

We got into the car and set off for hell. I mean school.

|•|

That was a pretty long and boring chapter but it's just a intro chapter. I know the start of 3b is legit right after 3a ends but I put a few weeks in-between because I do what I want I'm punk rock.

-isabelle