Chapter 2

I do not own teen wolf, only Rose McCall.

Rose's pov

Stiles and I had arrived a few minutes ago and we were walking to class when I spotted Scott.

"Scott?" I called out, watching him run from his shadow like he'd never seen it before. He didn't notice me until he ran right smack into me, almost knocking me over.

"Hey, HEY!" I yelled to get his attention. His eyes snapped to mine as he drew his eyebrows together like he didn't know what happened.

"You okay?" I asked once he calmed down. I have a feeling I'll be saying that a lot from now on.

"Ah y-yeah." Scott stuttered, looking everywhere but at Stiles and I.

"You don't look alright Scott." Stiles said from behind me.

"I'm okay-"

"No, you're not." I cut him off. "It's happening to you too, isn't it? You're seeing things."

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Because it's happening to me too." Stiles spoke up. No one really knew why I was staying with Stiles except for his dad. Everyone just figured I wanted to stay close to him.

"Actually it's happening to all three of them." Lydia appeared out of no where with Allison, causing me to jump. I put my head down and hoped no one noticed but I heard Stiles chuckling softly beside me. Glad to know I keep everyone entertained.

|•|

"Well, well. Look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia gloated as she pushed open the doors to school.

"We're not crazy." Allison objected, causing Lydia to stop in her tracks and spin like a diva.

"Hallucinating, sleep paralysis, yeah you guys are fine." Good to know Stiles' sarcasm has rubbed off on her.

"We did die and come back to life. There's gotta be some side effects right?"

"I guess I'm the lucky one." I added, since I did die and come back to life, also. At that, the bell rang, signaling us to go to first period.

"We'll keep an eye on each other okay?" Stiles stayed to head to class. "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much."

I followed after Stiles, doing an awkward scurry to catch up to him, since we have the same class.

"Hey!" I huffed out when I caught up to him.

"Oh, hey!" He seemed surprised. But, he put an arm around my shoulder and tugged me to him, making it harder to walk but I didn't mind.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked for about the fifth time this morning.

"I'm positive." He smiled, although I could tell he was lying.

|•|

"Morning everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura and I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago, I'm sure by now you all know my daughter Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school, or brought home a friend, for that matter." Suddenly, I heard a head smack down on a desk, presumably from whoever Kira Yukimura is. I can't help but feel bad for her, her dad's not helping the whole 'no friend' situation.

While everyone was turning around to see where the loud bang came from, Mr. Yukimura pointed to his daughter saying, "There she is." He head slowly raised from the desk, giving am awkward wave and a smile, furthering my secondhand embarrassment for her. But I didn't feel too bad because she was beautiful, meaning it wouldn't be too long before she found some friends.