Imagine ~Two~ Roomates Pt. 2

"Kalin, it..um." I mumble. I still can't really speak because I literally moaned from hearing my housemate groan. I couldn't think of what I could say to him because I felt huge, icecold hands grip my waist and spin me around, and there was Kalin, right in my face. "Oh, Y/N, you can't fool me. I see the way you look at me as I pass, when I come from the gym all hot and sweaty, and I wanna shower quick, with the door open. I see you. I see it all," he smirks down at me. I giggle and look away, so he takes the opportunity to lift me up onto the bathroom counter. "I see it all. And I'm gonna do something about it." He moves in between my legs, using his to separate mine,making me get hot very quickly. He stare into my eyes seductively as he brings his fingers down to my core, but over my pajama shorts. I throw my head back and bite my lip. "Moan baby, I wanna hear it again." I do as if on cue and that must get him excited because he pulls my shorts and panties to the side and rubs over my clit. "Uh. Papi. Oh, fuck." He chuckles. "Babygirl, I ain't even started yet." And he just stops, I lose all contact. And I just sigh, one I could barely get out before getting lifted, wedding style, out Kalins bathroom door, and being layer on his bed where Kalin hovers over me, with his very apparent, hard, member.

Part 3 will hopefully be the last, and WILL be much longer. Sorry for not updating for awhile.