Imagine ~One~ Pt. 4

It was sorta chilly at the beach, I was wearing a sundress. Chilly until I felt warmth running down my leg. My heart jumped before I looked down because I thought it'd my water breaking, but I saw blood running through my toes. My heart dropped. I looked up to see Kalin already staring at my feet.
"Baby. We gotta go. We gotta go." He whispered to me. I waddled as fast as I could to Kalins car. "Wait." I made Kalin stop to look over the roof of the car to as much as he could see of me. "I'm gonna get blood on your seat." He rolled his eyes and got in. "I guess I'll just hop on in."

Kalins POV
"My pregnant fiancé is bleeding, she's due in two days." I saw nurses rush to my fiancés aid. I hope our baby girl is gonna be okay.
2 Hours Later
"Kalin White. Your fiancé is ready to see you now." They didn't sound to upset for me, so I dope it'd be no bad news.

I walked into her room and she was sitting up, playing with her hands. When she heard the door close, she looked up at me, and smiled.
"Baby. Hey, don't worry I'm fine. Eza'riah, she's fine. We're good." I sighed in relief and headed to her bedside, when I saw a sonogram picture with her name and everything on it. "I didn't know you got a sonogram done. Why, to make sure the baby was..-" and my breath caught. "Y/N, why is there 4 feet." She half smiled at me, and started to tear up.

"Twins" was all she whispered before I only saw black.