Imagine ~One~ Daddy Pt. 2

It's January 4th, 2017. Eza'riah is coming any day now, and Kalin and I are getting married tomorrow. The day after his birthday, and the day before our daughters due date. I wanna be gorgeous for the wedding, but I just don't feel good enough for him.

"Y/N, honey I'm leaving for the hotel now, I'll see you tomorrow when you're walking down the aisle towards me." I wanted to cry, and not just because of these pregnancy hormones. "Kalin, wait." He just looks down at me, and automatically looks at my belly and smiles. I can't believe I did this to him,I can't believe I have to hurt him like this. "Kalin. I can't marry you tomorrow-" his head snaps up, "without you knowing the truth." His face softens, but he looks a bit scared.

"I have another kid."

He stares at me, dumbfounded. And walks away from me. The last thing I need for him to do to me, is to leave. So I continue, " His name is Elijah, after his father. He's 3 and he has the best personality, and gorgeous eyes, from me. His hair, I loved to do, when he'd let me." Kalin continued to stare at me. "Why didn't you tell me,Y/N? I thought we had no secrets. Where has he been the past two years of our relationship?" He seemed to be getting angrier. So I went to him. "You can meet him. I'll bring you right now "

Boom. Cliffhanger. But there will be another part.