(2)Love triangle

Juvia's POV:

Is Juvia good?! Juvia is looking at werewolf and vamipre. They looked shocked. "W-werewolf a-and                 v-vamipre...eh?" "Human?" Said vampire."Juvia didn't saw nothing. Juvia will go now." Juvia said turning around and started to walk. Juvia started to walk faster. This can't be real.

Lyon's POV:

I saw human she was beautiful. Gray turned in wolf form and started to run after her. "Oi Gray!"  I started to run really fast. Im vampire. Vampires can run really fast. (A/N:Btw it's night.)

Gray's POV:

I runned in my wolf form to find her. She is fast!! I don't see her. I then sniffed and found her scent. I started to run where scent is. I stopped in front of the building. It say's 'Girl's Dorm' I turned back in my werewolf form and started to sniff again. Hmmm. Aha this window. I started to climb. My tail helped me pull up.

Juvia's POV:

Juvia sat on a floor and leaned against the door.No no no this can't be happening. "Found ya." Juvia looked up and it was werewolf. He was handsome.He leaned to Juvia's face. Ehh our face's are inches apart and our nose's are touching. Juvia started to blush like crazy. He started to lean in. Our lips were about to touch but then. "Gray!" Gray? That's pretty name...Gray-sama backed away from Juvia's face. But he licked Juvia's cheek. Juvia touched her cheek where Gray-sama licked her.Gray-sama had annoying face. "What do you want Lyon!?" Gray-sama said hugging Juvia. Juvia's hands and head was on Gray-sama's chest. Kyyaa! Gray-sama's chest is muscular it feels so good!Lyon-sama hugged Juvia too.

 Kyyaa! Gray-sama's chest is muscular it feels so good!Lyon-sama hugged Juvia too

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Lyon!" Gray-sama growled. "Gray!" Then they hit with heads. Eeehh Juvia need's to stop this. "A-anno..." They stopped and looked at Juvia."Please don't fight..." "Fine." They both said.Lyon-sama stopped hugging Juvia but Gray-sama is still hugging her. "Juvia can't breathe." "Sorry." Gray-sama said and backed away. "So your name is Juvia that's pretty name." Said Lyon-sama. "A-arigato. And you are Lyon-sama and this is Gray-sama." "Yes aww you called us with sama and you speak in third person." Lyon-sama said patting my head. Juvia heard growl. Gray-sama is having head down and Gray-sama has red eyes! "Anno is Gray-sama okay?" Juvia said. Juvia then cupped Gray-sama's cheeks. Gray-sama's eyes turned normal. Uff it's good. "Hai." OMG Gray-sama is so cute!

" OMG Gray-sama is so cute!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Aww Gray-sama..." Juvia said kissing Gray-sama's forehead. He blushed and kissed my forehead too and turned head on a left. Awww Gray-sama is shy.