(4)Bath

Juvia's POV:

Somebody knocked. "Gray-sama what will we do??" "I will hide here in a tub, there are bubbles they wont see me." "Okay." Gray-sama stayed in a tub. Juvia got up. She wrapped towel that Gray-sama gave her around her body. She opened the door. "Yes?" "Did you maybe heard noises?" "No,why?" "Because wolf jumped on Rose and now she is really injured." "Thats terrible..." "Yeah...well anyway thanks!" "No problem. Anno whats your name? "Erza Scarlet your?" "Juvia Lockser." "Okay see ya Juvia." She closed the door of her bedroom. Juvia shuted bathroom doors close. "Gray-sama....... why did Gray-sama did that?" "Because she did all that terrible things to you and........*sigh* I just couldnt help myself..." Juvia cupped Gray-sama's cheeks. "Its okay but dont do that again, okay?" Gray-sama nodded. Juvia kissed Gray-sama's nose. "Let go take a bath together now." "Hai!!" Gray-sama moved aside. Juvia walked in a tub and sat. "Oh sh*t I forgot to take off my clothes." "Eh?" Gray-sama stood up and started to take his clothes off. "G-gray-sama KYAA!!" Juvia covered her eyes. "You can open your eyes now." Juvia opened her eyes. Uff Gray-sama sat in a tub. Juvia giggled. Gray-sama is so cute....... he is playing with bubbles in tub. "Oh my Mavis Juvia is going to be late for school!! Gray-sama has to go to his school too!!" Juvia jumped out from tub. She started to dry ignoring that Gray-sama is here. "Gray-sama has to go to school too!!" "Nah Im going to skip. Tomorrow starts holidays. So I dont wanna go to school and I will be here." "Okay."Juvia walked outside of a bathroom and dressed in her uniform. "Gray-sama be good." "Hai!" Juvia closed the door.

Gray's POV:

Okay she's gone. I got up from tub and dressed just my black boxers. "Hmm....what should I do?.......I KNOW!!" I jumped on her bed and started to bit her blanket. I frickin love this. Tsk. Lyon wont get close to Juvia. Juvia is only mine.