(3)She's bullied??

Gray's POV:

Juvia giggled. She's adorable, I just wanna kiss her all day. "F*ck I need to go morning will come soon bye." Lyon said and jumped out of a window. Just then some weird stuff started to glow. I growled and took that thing in my hands. It started to vibrate. I growled and started to bite it. "No,no Gray-sama thats Juvia's phone." I took it out of my mouth and give it to her. She said thank you. She looked in her phone and started to be sad. She putted phone on her table. "Juvia whats wrong?" I asked while biting her blanket. "N-nothing..." She smiled but tears escaped her eyes. "Juvia will go take a shower. Gray-sama please wait here." She walked in a bathroom. Bathroom and bedroom are connected. I looked at her phone and took it. I clicked on 'Viber' and looked at messages. What is this. There are messages like: 'Kill yourself!' 'Mistake!' 'Why are you on this world go kill yourself!' 'Ugly!' 'Fat!' and others. Juvia.... is she bullied? I looked at picture of her class. Some girl with orange hair and purple eyes is choking Juvia from behind. Juvia is just looking down while bangs are coverin her eyes.My eyes started to glow red. I ran outside of her bedroom jumping outside of a window. I looked through every window and then I saw that b*tch. She was painting her nails. I got down and took random rock. I throwed rock on her window. She opened her window. I turned in my wolf form and jumped on her and bit her. "Kya!! Wolf help!!!" I started to scratch her. I heard noises coming. I jumped out of a window and got in Juvia's room. Turning in my werewolf form I heard noise coming from bathroom.Juvia was peeking from bathroom doors. "Anno Gray-sama....Juvia forgot her towel... Can Gray-sama...." "Yeah sure." I got in her drawer and pulled out pink fluffy towel. I walked to bathroom door. I was about to give her towel but I was then pulled inside. "J-juvia." "Gray-sama knows. Is Juvia right?" "Y-yeah." I looked at naked Juvia. Oh My Mavis...Heaven! My tail started to go wild. Its going left and right really fast. I licked Juvia's left breast. "G-gray-sama?!" She covered herself. I started to lick her all over her body. "Gray-sama... s-stop it..."I got to her lips. We then kissed. I was so much turned on that we accidently fell in a tub full of water. I didnt care now. I just wanted her. While we were kissing we heard knocking.