Wedding

Regina's POV:
"You ready for this?" My son who is wearing a black tux, asks looking up at me. I take a deep breath and nod. Today is the day. The day where I marry the girl I used to hate, the girl I used to fight with, the girl who took my son away from me, the girl who fought with me, the girl who never gave up on me, and finally the girl I love, but in scared. What if she says no instead of I do? What if she can't do this? What if I can't do this? "Don't worry mom, she's not going to back out now, she loves you too much. You can do this together, just like you always have." I look at him and smile. He really is one smart kid. I think. "Well mom, mom is waiting for you." He says and I nod. He takes hold of my hand and we walk to the back of where the ceremony was taking place.

We decided to get married on the beach where the waves crashed and the sand sank in between our toes. It was the perfect place.

I look at the crowd of people all sitting down on either side of me. Then I look straight ahead and what I see almost makes my heart stop. Emma is standing by the alter, holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands and wearing a beautiful white wedding dress and a smile bigger than one I'd ever seen from the blonde. Our eyes lock on each others and the rest of the crowd seems to disappear. I walk down the aisle towards my soon to be wife, our eyes not parting from each others.

The next thing I know, I'm standing in front of Emma, the boquete of flowers no longer in her hands. I glance out over the sea of people in attendance, and I feel a sudden whirl of butterflies which quickly stop when I see henry in the front row, holding his now 5 month old sister. I look back at Emma to see her looking at her parents who were seated right next to Henry, all of them looking happier than ever. She looks back at me and grabs my hands into hers. We exchanged our vows and finally heard the words "you may kiss your bride." And that we did. Emma's hand went up behind my head, mine at her waist as we pulled each other close and out lips touched softly against each others before it became a little bit more passionate. The crowd clapped and cheered as we kissed and as cliche as this may sound, it felt like the world stopped. A feeling I never thought I would ever feel. We finally pulled away, tears in both of our eyes and a goofy smile plastered on my new wife's face. We turned towards the crowd, I specifically looked at our little family I could finally call mine. Snow was drying her tears with a tissue, David smiling at us while he bounced Neal on his knee, henry grinning ear to ear with his sister in his arms. I grabbed Emma's hand once again, and we walked back down the aisle together towards the horse drawn carriage we had waiting for us to take us home where we would have our wedding reception.

Emma's POV:
We both got into the beautiful little horse drawn carriage and waved goodbye as we started moving. Once the crowd of people had finally disappeared out of sight, I grabbed Regina's hand. "I love you." I say as my eyes lock on hers. "I love you too." She says and she leans in connecting my lips to hers. We pull away, our smiles huge, and a look of pure love covering my wife's face. She slides her arm around my arms and pulls me in closer to her. I take a deep breath and close my eyes before I rest my head on her shoulder.

By the time we get back to our house, most of the guests are already waiting for or arrival outside. I get out of the carriage first before I extend my hand to Regina and carefully help her down. We walk inside the house and lead everyone to the backyard, where the reception would be held. We opened the back door revealing white balloons tied to chares and tables covered in white tablecloths and a champagne glass in front of every seat and of course, on the patio, the DJ had his stuff set up for music. But my favorite thing was right in the middle of the yard sitting on a table with a bunch of other catered food. The beautiful, 8 teird wedding cake.

Our guests began filling the back yard and settling themselves into their chairs. Regina and I greeted everyone as the walked into the big yard. Once we were sure all the guests were in place, Regina and I sat down at our own table. I looked at my mom and nodded, signaling her to make her introduction. She walked up to the patio and the DJ gave her a microphone. She took it and cleared her throat before beginning to speak. "Thank you all so much for coming on this very special day to celebrate the marriage of my daughter, Emma Swan and her queen, Regina Mills they both appreciate all the love and support this town has given them. They certainly wouldn't be here without you." She finished and walked back to her seat next to David and Henry.