Summer Trip {Book Finale}

"EEEEEKKKKK IM SO EXCITED" Petra said as she was jumping up and down...They were going on trip for 3 weeks on Hawaii

"Yeah!!! This is going to be so fun!!!" Jean said as he placed the last few bags on the floor. "Yeah...I agree" Mikasa agreed while sitting down with her crop top, white shorts and scarf. "Oh Mikasa, Where's Eren?" Petra said as she took out some tea leaves out of the cabinet.

"Oh he's still packing up, and by the way...Where's your daughter? What's her name Azure or something?"

As Mikasa said that to Petra, she blushed "N-No!!! She's not our daughter!!! We just raise her that's all...after her parents and twin brother died..."

"Woah...Petra don't go there" Jean said as he looked at Petra. "Yeah your right I should be enjoying, and Mikasa Azure's still packing up, Levi's helping her--"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Azure screamed and went down the stairs before tripping in her feet. "AZURE!!" Petra screamed as she rushed over to her. "What happened to you!?!" Petra said concerned. "SHORTY THREW A DEAD BUG AT ME WHILE HE HELPED ME PACK"

Petra: "What did you do this time?"
Azure: "I called him 'Humanity's shortest"

"Lol, nice one" Eren said as he went down the stairs. "What did you say brat?" Levi went outside of Azure's room. "No I didn't say anything....I swear" Eren said scared. Levi then proceeded to throw Azure's baggage on to the floor with the others. "Now let's get going, we don't want to be late for our flight" Levi said with as usual no expression. "We have to wait Levi, Armin, Sasha and Marco are still not here, and plus we're taking Armin's car" Petra said.

"Wait, Armin can drive?" Jean said confused. "Yeah, he can its a miracle" Azure said getting an Ice cream out of the fridge. "Oi brat. You better not be dripping ice cream on the floor". Azure just ate the ice cream anyway.

*few hours later*
They were already one the plane. Mikasa seated at the window seat with Eren beside to him who was sleeping, Armin was sat beside Eren. And Jean, Sasha, Marco and Azure beside them. And Petra was seated behind Eren and Levi was seated behind Mikasa. "Levi...do you have a paper bag infront of you?" Armin said as he reached his hand to Levi, "Tch....Yeah" Levi said then took the paper bag and handed it to Armin who then puked.

"Armin, you okay?" Eren said as he patted Armin's back while he vomited. "Yeah I'm feeling a bit okay, still a little dizzy but better than before" Armin said and then wiped his mouth with a tissue. "Wow Armin, we didn't know you get air sick" Mikasa said as he looked at Armin.

"Yeah, I also get sea sick and car sick" Armin said while standing up from his seat. "I gotta throw this paper bag, be right back" and then left. "We shouldn't have brought the brat...he gets sick at every transportation possible" Levi said bluntly. "Well I'm sorry, we can't just leave him. He gets scared alone" Mikasa said while leaning in her seat.

After hours in the air they finally arrived at the airport of Hawaii. "I'm hungry..." Azure said rubbing her tummy. "Me too" Sasha said whining. "Guys, what about we eat before heading to the hotel? It's already 1pm" Marco suggested. "Yeah, Marco's right we should probably have lunch first before one of us faints" Jean said and immediately pointed to Azure and Sasha who looked so pale, Sasha was leaning on Mikasa and Azure was leaning on a sign. "Sure lets go!!! I know a restaurant close to here" Eren said and then they all got into a taxi and went into a restaurant.

To be continued~~🦄💩