Family

It was 2:00 am in the morning. Levi was watching Petra from the edge of their bed as she ate yogurt and watermelons that Levi recently bought 30 minutes ago at a near by convenience store to satisfy her late night cravings.

"Levi, is there still more watermelons?" She looked at Levi with bits of watermelon on her face.

Levi stood of from the edge of the bed and grabbed a tissue paper from the tissue paper box on top of the dresser. He went close to Petra, leaned so than he can meet her face and wiped her watermelon-stained face with the tissue paper and pecked her lips gently.

"I'll be back, I have to wake up Azure to buy some watermelons. You still have yogurt so that will satisfy your cravings for a while." He said to Petra.

"Oh okay! And oh Levi?" She said as she looked down.

"Hm? What is it?"

"I'm sorry for my daily night cravings, I can't really help myself since of our little princess in my womb. You and Azure get no sleep because of me...I'm sorry..."She said with sincerity.

Levi looked at Petra with loving eyes and said "Why are you apologizing to me? I'm not mad. I knew from the start when you told me that you were pregnant that this things happen. It's my obligation as a father to take care of you and our baby so you don't need to worry about me. And I'm sure Azure is fine with this." He said

Petra smiled and hugged her husband. Levi hugged back and pulled away, he pecked her lips once again and said...

"I'll be back"

Petra nodded and proceeded to eat her yogurt.

Levi went inside Azure room and found her fake sleeping since her phone was one in her hand.

"Wake up, I know your awake so don't even bother to continue it" he said coldly. Azure groaned as a reply to let Levi know that she wasn't moving.

"Get up or else" he said raising his voice.

"Fine!" Azure stood up and sat on her bed. "What do you want at~~" She stopped and looked at her phone. It was currently 3:05 am. "~~3:05 am at the morning? I know you have Insomnia and all but c'mon!".

"I need you to get watermelons for Petra" He said as he leaned at her door. "Where do I find watermelons at this time? The Dark Mart?"

"Funny, there's a convenience store at the corner. It will only take 5 minutes and take this~~" Levi then threw a taser at Azure. It landed on her arm but it fell so she catched it again in again until it stayed put.

"Thanks...Ill just grab my coat and some money" She went out of the comforts of her warm bed and grabbed her coat from the chair beside her cabinet. She went near Levi and gestured her hand to give her money, Levi understood and handed her $30. She then placed the money on the pocket of her coat.

"And oh..." Levi said and caught the attention of Azure, "I'd there's spare money, you can buy anything you want....Except drugs".

Azure then made a Why-would-I-do-that? Face. "Why in the world would I buy drugs? Who do you think I am!?! Jean?
She said a bit frustrated.

"Maybe..." Levi said and started to go back to his bedroom. Azure didn't even bother anymore to answer back since she wanted to go back chatting with her friends. She sighed and took her phone, went down stairs and started her 5 minute walk to the convenience store. It wasn't that hard for her since she did this like the other day and it felt short for Azure since she was listening.

She arrived at the convenience, she entered and noticed only the cashier was there listening to some music. She went on with her business, she wandered around the store to find watermelons and successfully found some in the open freezer (idk what it's called). She took 4 of them since she doesn't want to go back, she made her way back to the counter and then she passed by a very beautiful section. The chocolate section.

She drooled at the sight of it, but there was one chocolate that she really liked. Twix. She took 3 of them and payed at the cash register, tipped the man and hed back. She took her headphones, also her phone but to her luck it was at 0% she cursed under her breath. She placed it back and started headed back.

Azure was walking okay, until she had a feeling of being watched. She got creeped out since she was listening to creepypasta readings earlier and read some sidewalk pasta which didn't help. She started to walk faster.

She walked faster up until she heard footsteps behind her. She got scared and ran for her life. She didn't want to die if she was suppose to die today. She still had to finish Fairytail, go to Japan, Cosplay, And her most priority, she still wanted to see Levi and Petra's baby. She thought of that while running as fast as she can and she still heard footsteps behind her.

Then suddenly, an arm wraps her waist, refraining her from moving she. She tried to scream but the mystery person covered her mouth. She remembered the taser Levi gave to her so she tried to grab it but it wasn't in her pocket....
To be Continued...
Meanwhile...At Levi and Petra's room...

Petra was having a tantrum, She was throwing pillows and saying stuff like "I KNOW IM A WHALE! YOU DONT NEED TO REMIND ME" and "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!?!".

"Petra, I didn't mean to call you fat. I only said you were getting bigger" He said as he dodged the thing Petra was throwing at him.

"THATS BASICALLY THE SAME!!!" She whined and then threw the tissue box at him.

"Woah Petra! Calm down"He said, he tried to go near Petra but he got hit by the plastic cup with yogurt in it and his face got covered in yogurt.

Petra saw this and stopped. She started to laugh because of how Levi looked.

"Hahahahahaha, You look like a yogurt person Hahahahaha" She continued laughing.

Levi then was happy to see his wife finally stoping her tantrum. And with that sight he was happy inside, he was happy that he has a wonderful life and soon he will have a wonderful child.

OMG GUYS!!! I MISSED U ALL!!!
SORRY FOR NOT KEEPING MY PROMISE!
I was really busy about that program but good news is I PASSED!!! I'm so happy!!!
Well anyway this chapter is actually the most serious chapter I ever wrote in this book and
I'm proud of it! Anyways U hope you liked this chapter!

I love you my lovlings!

-Azure🦄