Summer Trip {Chapter 2}

"I'll have this this and this" Azure pointed at the menu as the waiter was writing their order as fast as he can.
"Ooo!!! This looks tasty!!! This to pls.!!" Sasha said as she pointed at a huge ice cream sundae at the menu while looking at the waiter"

"Hey you 2... Can you give as all a chance to actually order?" Erwin said as he crossed his arms and leaned ta the chair.

Sasha: "Ugh...Psh...No!"
Azure: "Yeh!! We haven't eaten in like FOREVER!"
Mikasa: "You 2 only had eaten like 6 hours ago..."
Azure: "Hey that's considered forever in our point of vision! Hmf!" Azure said as she crosse her arms and pointed her nose at the hair.

"That's it brats" Levi said and looked at the waiter with his blank face. "Erase all those orders, just give them both a chicken salad, a smoothie and a normal sized sundae"

"WHAT!!!" Sasha exclaimed as her eyes widen as she looked at Levi, and at the same time Azure choked on the water she was drinking. "WHY WOULD YOU GIVE US SALAD!!! ITS GREEN SO ITS SUCKS!!!" Sasha said angrily.

Azure: "Yeah!!!"
Levi: "Listen brats, you're not the ones paying. I AM...and so as Erwin"
Sasha: "Blah Blah Blah...I don't care what you say shorty..." Sasha murmured
Levi: "What did you say? You said you wanted to die?" Levi said and raised his eyebrows
Sasha: "Eeekkk! No"
Levi: "Good"

*Time skip to hotel"*
"Wow!!! This hotel is so pretty!" Hanji said as she admired the place. "Yeah, I had to reserve our rooms 2 months ahead" Erwin said as he faced Hanji and back to the lady at the desk.

"Here are your hotel key cards! Have a nice day sir and pls, do enjoy" The lady said sweetly. Because of the beautiful smile the lady gave, Jean pushed Erwin away before he could even say Thanks. "Hey there, can I get your number?" Jean said with a really somewhat creepy small smile. Hanji went in and dragged Jean with his hear away from the counter.

Hanji: "Let's go dream boat. Don't want that girl to send security guards to capture you, do we?" Hanji said as she gave a really creepy smile to Jean.
Jean: "Eeek!! Yes mamm" And with that Hanji let go of the ear of Jean which was really red.

They arrived at their rooms. Hanji, Sasha and Azure shared rooms with one double bed and a single bed. Hanji and Mikasa shared rooms with 2 single beds. Erwin, Armin, Jean shared a room with a double bed and single bed like Hanji's room. Levi and Petra shared a room together. Eren, on the other hand, was a bit hard. No one wanted to share room with him because first of, he says creepy stuff in his sleep and he has anger issues. He even sleep walks and he would punch the wall while sleeping. Mikasa volunteered to be roomies with him but some one had to say "No, if they shared the same room, Mikasa won't be having her period for 9 months after then".

Mikasa almost killed the someone so she shared room with Hanji to avoid killing that person.....

-To be Continued-
-OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG!!! I was really busy so yeah, I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy this chapter

-Azure🦄