"Cute Tumblr Couple"

"Come on we have to go now I want my coffee!"
I groaned hitting my best friend Aysia with a stuffed giraffe I found on the floor

"Nhya go away I want sleep"

"Well I want coffee so get up so we can go"

She groaned throwing her blanket off of her and laying there a few more seconds before getting up.

"You're lucky I want a muffin" she mumbled grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom as I laughed at her

Nearly 7 minutes later Aysia came out fully ready in jeans and a light flowy black tank top that says "coffee over tea" where as I was wearing a pair of dark denim ripped high waisted shorts and a navy blue long sleeved top along with my simple adidas.

We got into my car driving to downtown Hollywood to a small cafe called LaB Coffee and Roasters.

"Hey kait! I'll take the normal!" I shout walking in

"Me too!" Aysia shouted as well sitting down at a window seat.

Only about 5 minutes later was our order ready and we took it to our table.

"So how's the schoolwork and UCLA?" I asked Aysia taking a sip of my coffee

"It's alright, it isn't as much I thought but still a lot"

I nodded my head taking another sip

"How about Cal?"

I smiled at the mention of CalArts. The school of my dreams.

"It's great." I smiled widely "I get to do what I love for homework! That's insane isn't it?"

"Yea, you're pretty lucky you're talented" she laughed and I smiled

"I'm not that good at everything Asi, you say it like I'm perfect but I'm not"

"Yes you are" she huffed as I rolled my eyes.

As I rolled my eyes a caught a glimpse of light blue hair and turned my attention to an over 6 foot tall man with light blue hair standing next to a dark haired boy with faded highlights in his hair. I nearly chocked on my muffin

"Asi..." I said at loss of words

She raised one eyebrow at me but looked at where my state led to.

"Is that?"

"Yes" I breathed staring at the boys that got me through my highschool years.

"You're still obsessed with them?" Aysia laughed at me

I rolled my eyes "I'm not obsessed anymore but that doesn't mean I don't like them." I turned and looked this time two light colored haired boys walking up to them "fuck they're all there. We have to say hi"

Aysia laughed but nodded "alright alright I'll go. Come on" she got up throwing away our trash and I smiled following after her. I stepped out into the surprisingly cold Los Angeles air. It was only spring, so the weather was still a bit chilly.

They were right beside the crosswalk so we crossed and walked their direction. Aysia walked faster than me and go to them first.

"Hi my friend nhya here was been obsessed with you guys since highschool and wants to say hi" she pointed at me and I rolled my eyes

"Alright was obsessed was but that doesn't mean I don't like their music gosh how many times do I have to explain this"

Ashton giggled his adorable giggle and looked at me "hello" I smiled "hi. I'm Nhya"