Released

"Well Mr. Clifford you're free to go"

Sighing Michael got up. It had been a little over a week since the accident and Michael was perfectly alright. He couldn't play for a while because of his arm, but other than that he was a-okay. Well, physically. He's still constantly beating himself up over Nhya and spends more time in her hospital room than his own. It came to the point where the doctors were about to just give them an adjoining room but they realized that Michael wasn't as bad as they thought and could be released after a few more treatments.

Michael didn't go home. He didn't dare. He didn't want to leave the hospital just incase shed wake up.

And surely enough, Calum didn't either. He made that girl a promise he'd be right by her side when she'd wake up. And surely enough, he hasn't left her side in over a week. He ate and used the bathroom and showered occasionally but for the most part. The band has been living at the hospital.

Fans have found out, waiting outside the hospital everyday in hopes they'd come out so they can comfort them and ask them questions.

That never happened. The boys went home the first three days for showers food clothes and the occasional stuffed animals and flowers and "get well soon" balloons.

Now they've taken in the fans appearance and whenever they do leave to get something they take the back exit instead.

They don't want to be bombarded with questions and they don't want to be comforted by people who don't know half of what really happened. They only people they had right now we're themselves.

Michael walked straight into Nhyas room. Grabbing her hand and sitting beside her. Calum on the other side and Ashton in the doorway waiting on Michael.

"I'll be right back princess. I promise." He used his other hand to brush hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back"

"Call me if anything happens." He looked up at Calum and he nodded "of course"

As Michael was about to walk out of the room he stopped. He turned back looking at the lifelessness of Nhya and but his lip to try and keep it together.

"Come on mate" Ashton threw his arm around Michael in a way of comfort and a way to push him out of the room. The boy was in deep need of a shower and some real food. But he also needed his girl back.

"I-I"

"Come on"

Michael sighed but obeyed knowing it was what's best for him and if worse comes to worse Calum will call him in a heartbeat.

Down the elevator he was tempted to walk back in. He caught a glimpse of some fans waiting around and he sighed.

He turned down the hallway to the back exit knowing he wasn't ready for explaining what really happened. He was guilty and frankly, the guilt was eating him alive.

He was guilty for so many reasons and he couldn't stand it. He's hurting. Both physically and emotionally. His head hurt. His stomach hurt. His arm hurt. And his chest hurt. His heart was in physical pain and there wasn't anything he could do about it. His chest felt tight from crying and he could barley keep his eyes open in the fluorescent lighting hurting his head even more.

He wanted to go home and sleep.

But he knew he couldnt.

He has barely slept in a week. Maybe three hours over a three day period and five hours over the next four. Every time he sleeps his dreams always come back to the same night and same person.

At first it's always happy. He dreams of when they first met or what they could have been.

But it all ends the same way. The same crash and the same ending.

He dreams of a situation that could be worse or the same. There's never an in-between and and never a happy ending.

Like said, the guilt is eating him alive and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it until she wakes up.

If she wakes up