You Lied

The next day I woke up around 1pm, lazily getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

After I was finished in there I went back to my room and sat at my desk, opening my computer to 150+ notifications. My eyes widened in realization and I went through almost all of them

"Are you the girl that was with Michael"

"Stay away from Michael"

"Lol slut go away"

"Michaels mine go away"

"HEY GUYS THE GIRL WHO WAS WITH MICHAEL"

"Are you and mike dating"

"are you wearing his clothes?"

"Don't listen to that haters, they're just jealous you're beautiful and I'm glad you're happy and you can make him happy and that he makes you happy"

"Lol probs just a PR stunt"

"Do you work for Modest"

"Do you get payed to be his gf"

"Who TF are you"

"You're hot"

"Why him? Why her? Wtf is social media these days"

I looked at everything for nearly an hour, everything on my notifications, everything the articles said, all of the pictures, and everything in the tag.

By the end of it all I was in the corner of my room listening to Ed Sheeran rocking back and fourth and crying until my alarm went off for 2pm and I realized I had a date with Michael Clifford in an hour.

I got up running to the bathroom, out of breath from my slight panic attack I grabbed my inhaler taking a few puffs out of it and stepped into the shower. I took nearly a half hour long shower and then spent another half hour getting ready. I was dressed in a simple black romper with a long white jacket and my all white Air Force 1s. I stuffed everything I needed inside my all black bag and straightened my hair. I had on simple makeup, concealer to cover up my dark circle, my eyebrows filled in, mascara, and eyeliner.

As I finished brushing my teeth (again) and putting on perfume there was a knock at the apartment door. I nervously went to go answer it, telling Aysia to stay in her room.

I opened the door to see Michael in all his glory, an old Good Charlotte Tshirt, skinny jeans, and a long black coat. I smiled at him.

"Ready to go?" He asked

I nodded smiling and stepping out of the apartment, grabbing my keys and Michaels hand. "Come on"

We walked hand in hand down to the lobby where his car was parked out in front. An old all black mustang with dust covering nearly all of the car.

Michael opened my door for me and I laughed. I stepped closer to the car and stepped I front of him "just friends" I whispered in his ear and he rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless "what? I can't be a gentleman?"

I laughed "I thought you were punk rock"

He rolled his eyes again still smile and closed the door quickly getting into his side. "I am definitely punk rock" I laughed at him mocking him saying "sure" before we drove off. Green Day playing on the radio.