O N E

"Honey~! Come and eat." Your mother yelled.
You hopped right off your bed and ran to the kitchen. (Same lol)

"Mmmm mom it smells delicious." You sat down and smiled at all the food that you were about to eat. You dig right in but looked up to see your parents looking worried at each other. You straighten you back and let go of you chopsticks.

"What's wrong?" You said gulping the food you were chewing.

Both your parents grap each other's hand.

"W-well honey um...we are going on a...uh...business trip." Your mom said nervously.

"Jinjja! That's great!" You said happily but both your parents stayed with the same expression. Both of them exchanged glances and looked at you.

"We are gonna be gone for 2 years."

"WHAT! T-TWO YEARS! WAE??" You said leaning against the table.

"We are going to China then to America to gather information." Your dad said.

"JUST THAT!"

"Now. It may sound crazy but it's extremely hard to gather information form other countries. Especially that we don't speak or read there language."

You let yourself fall against the back of the chair.

"So I just gonna be here...alone?" You voice much quieter.

"Ani...our partners are also parents of two. one is in college and the other one is in high school ,so we decide to let you guys stay together....to take care of one another." Your dad said sadly.

"We also found out that you go to the same school with the high schooler ." You mom said faking a smile.

"Really? What grade." You managed to say smiling. You never liked the idea of making your parents worried for you or making them feel bad for leaving you behind with a total stranger. To admit you were pretty sad and wanted to refuse to everything they were saying  but it seemed to you that they didn't  ask for this, so you wanted to make them feel like they won't regret leaving you for a while.

"The high schooler is a sophomore and the the older sibling is in his last year of college."

"Sophomore. That's good at lest I'm not the youngest." You said letting out a small laugh. Both your parents smiled.

"Will you be okay without us honey?" Your mom said reaching out for your hand. As you take her hand your mom started crying.

"Oma~ stop crying I'll be okay." You said standing up and hugging both your parents.

Next morning

"Is this the right place." You mumble looking at the address in the a small piece of paper your dad gave you.

You walk towards a fancy door.

"Wow." You said looking at the details. You ring the door bell.

A tall handsome man wearing a medical suit opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You said bowing down.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Oh let me take that for you." He grabbed both your luggage and went upstairs. You closed the door and you were in 'aw' face when you turned to see the inside of the house in front of you. The man that opened the door in front of you then came downstairs.

"Okay I settled you luggage in your room." He said.

"Oh gamsamhapnida." You said bowing again.

He reached out a hand.

"I'm Jin. The oldest brother you can call me oppa."

You took his hand and shook it.

"Im (Y/N). I'm 18 years old." You said.

He checked his watch and looked at the ally to go upstairs.

"Jungkook!" Jin glanced at his watch again.

"Coming." Hearing another voice of a guy coming.

Omo. Two guys! Two guys I'm gonna be living with. I thought one was gonna be a girl.

"Jungkook come meet (Y/N) she'll be your Noona." You saw a boy coming out from the stairs and looked at you and smiled. Omo he's so handsome.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Noona." You heart started beating at a unbelievable pace.

You stare at him for a few seconds and said hello back.

"Noona please take a seat." He said taking you to the couch.

Jin glanced at his watch again "okay kids I have to go now" he grabbed his bag and his keys. "Call me if you need anything." He walked out the door. You look up to Jungkook looking at the door waiting for the sound of the engine to fade.

It was now quiet.

Jungkook turns to you and stares at you up and down making you feel uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" You said glaring at him.

"Checking out my Noona." He said standing in front of you while you were sitting in the couch.

"Show respect." You said sharply.

He leaned in "And what if I don't? What would Noona do to me?" He said sedulity. sliding his finger from your neck all the way to your chin making you face him.

"S-stop." You said clenching on the sofa.

He stood up and looked down on you.

"This will be fun." He said walking upstairs leaving you shocked of what just happened.

- - - - -
Oml Jungkook calling you Noona *ovaries exploded*

Please comment if I should continue.

Fav this shit :)

안녕!