S I X

"Can you help me?"

"W-with what?" You question eyeing Jungkook bite his lips as he gulps the lump in his throat. His hand on your thigh starts moving up giving you a hint on what he wants help on.

"J-Jungkook stop." You said, trying to sound harsh but obviously failed. You sat there, frozen. Your senses starting to hit again making you stand up but only to get pulled back down by Jungkook, your back pressed against the bed as he hovered over you.

"Noona." He whispers, eyes half lidded. His finger tip tracing your jawline, neck, and collarbone, sending shivers throughout your body. You chest moved up and down from your hard breathing.

"S-stop." You whine, placing your hands on his chest as you try to push him off you. Struggling to push him off. He grabs both your arms by the wrist pinning them on each side of your head.

"Noona can I call you baby girl."

You froze, your escaping from his grip came to a end. Your panting was the only thing that was heard as everything came to a dead silence. His face inches closer to yours. Your heart beat was pounding fast and loud, breathing was uncontrollably going on a faster pace.

"W-w-what?" Eyeing his smallest moves the younger was making, eyeing his every detail and features, realizing the boy in front of you, the boy that you lived with for the past month, was amazingly beautiful.

His head tilts to the side, his lips pressed against your neck, giving small kitten licks. Your eyes clamped shut together as your mouth opened slightly as a small mewl escaped your lips.

He looks back to you, eyes still half lidded as a smirk creep up in his lips. "Baby girl you look so cute like this." He said, looking at how your hair was all messy, lips gaped, eyes glossy, and a small purple bruise on your flesh. The way you looked seemed so lewd making Jungkook lick his lips from the sight below him.

"I-I-I never agreed for you t-to call me th-that." You said glaring at him. Jungkook gave out a throaty chuckle ghosting his thumb on your lips making them quiver, "oh really?" He began, "then what shall I call you?" He said, leaning back down to your neck, gliding his tongue on your neck, a little moan in response as you squirmed under him.

"Mm, i really like baby girl—so your going to have to deal with it, baby girl." He whispered in my ear, licking my earlobe. Your body was trembling.

"J-Jungkook st-stop." He leaned back to look at your again, "I'll stop." He said. Your eyes lit up as he slow shifted back seeming like he was going to leave until. .

"But. .you have to call me. .daddy." His smirk grew wider, eyeing your expression which was in total shock. Seeing him looking down on you with the cockiest grin.

"N-. .n-no." You said. He gave a breathy laugh having the smirk glued on his handsome face, he leaned back down placing his hand on your thigh, moving it up and down earning a small moan from you.

"You're so stubborn, baby girl."

"I-I said s-stop." You breathed out.

Just the slightest touch and it sends you off the roof the small pleasure was unbareable, you body wanted more, you actually wanted him to touch you and do things to you and-

"Okay." He simply said, taking you by surprise as he got up and walked away, not missing the wide smirk he had on when he walked out the door.

Your lips quivered, "shit." You whispered, the place where he touched you were on fire. And the worst part is that you wanted him to take over you, you cursed at yourself.

"I'm so stupid."

----

Chatting with hyuna near your locker about to go to class when a certain someone catches your attention, your face lit up as you ran over to that certain someone.

"Oppa!" You yell quiet loud.

"(Y/n)! Aye do you know where this classroom is at?" You grab the paper, scanning through the classes, having a wide smile in your face.

"Oppa guess what!" You said cheerfully.

"What?!"

"We have two classes together!" You smiled. You were so happy you reunited with Taehyung. You knew him before hyuna. It's like your favorite cousin returns from a long trip.you didn't know how to explain it but the best your best memories were spent with him.

"Come on oppa lets go." You lock your arm with his and he smiles. You take hyenas hand as well starting to go to first the first class together which had with both of you guys.

----

"Who the hell is that guy." Jungkook scoffs.

"Which guy baby?" Cheon asks. He looks down on the clingy girl, who was hugging him for the past 5 minutes.

He sighs, "never mind."

I fell off my bed last night :)