T W E L V E

Warning: smut. (And it's not with Jungkook, unfortunately-ish)

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Both of you froze in your spots, looking at the figure in front of the couch, Jungkook.

You breathed out a laugh, chanyeol looking quite shocked and confused on why there's a guy standing there, getting mad.

"I..I think i should g-"

"No, it's fine. Just a dongsaeng that lived with me." You added, looking at Jungkook quite teasingly, is this working out? You sat up from your place, having chanyeol do the same with you.

You stood up ,grabbed chanyeol by the collar to bring him up to your lips. Kissing him passionately in front of Jungkook, parting your lips from him once he began panting.

"Let's go to my room, chanyeol." You leaded chanyeol to your room, not forgetting to shoot a smug glance to Jungkook.

-

All night Jungkook heard was your moans, but they were very quite since he was sitting on the living room with the tv on full blast. He didn't want to hear both of you.

"Fuck." Jungkook groan in irritation. He couldn't even focus on the show that was playing on the large screen.

-

"Stop moving." Chanyeol growled in your ear. You were sitting in his lap while having a very heated make out session. You slightly whined as you stop moving yourself so the grinding stopped.

His tongue dominated your wet cavern, taking every inch in you, feeling pleasure you unconsciously rolled your hips on him, but didn't get a reaction of him getting mad so you decided to proceed and soon leading of to him laying you down on your bed.

"Fuck, I can't wait." He moaned out, unbuckling his belt in a fast pace as he brought down his pants mid waist, slowly putting himself in you, forgetting that he has already took off you undergarment along with your dress as you were blinded with pleasure, clouding your thoughts on anything else.

"F-fuck! Chanyeol!" You moaned out, forgetting the boy who was downstairs, raging in anger, knowing that another guy was touching you.

Chanyeol moaned out a few bad words along with your name. His thrusting became faster as his sweat beamed from his forehead. You gave out a semi-loud moan as you reached your climax

He started giving out more stretched out moans, signaling that he was close. His body collapsed on top of yours as both of you try to regain your breath.

-

Jungkook pulled out his out his phone, strolling in his phone as he picked a certain contacts

"Hey—yeah I know, but I wanted to ask something—

How can I get back at a girl...

Sexually?"

DMHAVENT KSJIS IENQKIS HDUKXOOWBE HSJDJNSKA JAIDNR JAIWONZ JSJDKK

OKAY BUT WHO WAS JUNGKOOK TAKING WITH???????????!8!$(:@29207:&:&:9:&: