T H E R E

"YAH! WAKE UP!" You yelled at the shut door that was in front of you, well knowing that Jungkook was probably still sleeping on the other side.

You sighed as you looked at your phone to read '8:12'. "AISH, were already more then ten minutes late." you looked back at the door and bit your lip, 'should I go in?' You asked yourself.

You stood up straight to show confidence.

"There's no way this brat will sleep comfortably, after making us late." You picked up your sleeves and glared at the door, you took the knob on your hand and twisted it to start yelling.

"YAH, YOU BETTER GET YOUR FU-" you stared blankly as you saw Jungkook no where to be seen.

You stood there dumbfounded as you realized he probably already went to school "THIS BRAT!" You quickly shut the door and ran outside the house, almost tripping as you forgot to lock it.

Once you locked it you started to run again.

8:37

You walked through the empty hallway, looking like you just returned from a crime scene.

You decided to go to the restroom to fix up yourself, 'I'm already late so why the fuck not' you entered the restroom only to find lee cheon, aka those bitches that make everthing seem like a kdrama.

"Oh look, did your prositution fail?" She chuckled as she put her lipstick away, eyeing my crazy hair and my messed up cloth.

"Yes actually.....guess your dad likes the slutty ones just like your mom, what a match." You clapped sarcastically, mocking her chuckle from earlier.

"Tch, your useless." She said irritated.

"Oops try again, I only get offended when someone speaks the truth about me." You said fixing you cloth and hair as you looked at the mirror.

As you finished quickly, you looked back at her, "have a good day." You smiled, once you turned around you smiled faded to a cold look.

When you got out the restroom, you saw the person you least wanted to see.

"Oh hey, what a coincidence."

"Mhm." You hummed for a agreement as you passed by him. He quickly grabbed your wrist, you turned around to glare at him.

"Aw, is my noona mad?" Jungkook said leaning in to your face. 'I'm gonna punch this kids fa-'

"And if I am?" You said coldly, raising you hand and slamming it down to let lose of Jungkook's grip.

"Want me to make you feel better?" Jungkook asked in your ear, feeling his warm breath against you ear and neck, as he leaned back a smirk appeared in his face. Your serious face went to face with a slightly pink tone crossing across your pale skin in a matter of seconds.

"Y-yah." You whispered but enough for Jungkook to hear, you looked at him covering your mouth with you back hand and looking up at him, without intention you seemed cute to him at the moment, making his face go in 'aw'

You stood there for a while, and passed through him not noticing that his hand was reaching towards your face.

Jungkook turned back to look at you walking in the distance. He looked down on his hand. "Was I about to caress her face?" Jungkook asked himself out loud. "What's wrong with me." Jungkook continued.

"Were you waiting for me?" Jungkook heard a feminist voice above his thoughts. He looks up and smirks.

"Oh well if it isn't the famous, lee cheon." Jungkook said going up to her.

She let out a fake giggle, "that's me, babe."

---------

Hi....

Okie so hi again ummm....

Bye...

Please vote.

And comment.

:)