Chapter 25

Justin's Pov~

*a few weeks later*

Me and Zayn were laying on the couch watching a movie when his phone buzzed. He looked at it.

"Sorry babe but I gotta take this." He said getting up and leaving the room before I could even say anything.

This has been happening a lot lately. It's starting to get really suspicious and annoying. He won't talk to me anymore. He's constantly on his phone taking secret calls. Like what could be that important that someone's calling every fucking night.

"Sorry babe but I gotta go handle something." Zayn came back into the living room dressed.

"Wha- where the hell are you going?" I asked getting up.

"I gotta go.. Handle some stuff at work." He said.

"Can't they get someone else to handle 'it'?" I asked kind of whining. But can you blame me?

"No babe I have to handle it." He said.

"Every night this shit happens. You know what when you get home there'll be a blanket and pillow right here on the couch for you." I stormed into our bedroom and slammed the door locking it.

"Baby please don't be mad." He yelled through the door.

"Go to work they need you right?!" I yelled back tears flooding my eyes.

How could he just leave me for work?! He always said I'd be more important than anything in his life. Guess that wasn't true.

Zayn's Pov~

I felt bad to just leave Justin like that but I had to. It wasn't for work it was actually because I had something planned for him.

I got into my car and headed to Le Rue. A very fancy restaurant most people go to to propose to the love of their life. I got there in a matter of time. Once I got there Pattie looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"Pattie. Hey what's up?" I asked grabbing her shoulders.

"Nothing is going right. These imbeciles don't know what the hell they're doing. I think we should move to a different venue." She said.

"Pattie calm down and tell me what's not going right I'll help." I said rubbing her shoulders soothingly.

"The food just isn't right and the decorations are backed up. And I can't get a hold of the manager to discuss whether or not we can have the place to ourselves." She explained.

"First of all, tell them to bring samples I'll give my opinion. Second, keep it simple. Simple is easy to achieve and Justin doesn't like too much anyways. And third I contacted him already and we have the whole restaurant reserved for ourselves." I said.

"Oh thank god." She breathed out. She barked orders to restaurant workers then turned to me with a small smile. "So how's my son?"

"He's mad at me." I said sadly.

"Aww why?" She asked.

"Cause I haven't told him about any of this and you call me so much I'm always leaving him. He thinks I care more about work than I do him. He actually thinks that I don't love him anymore." I said chuckling at the last part.

"If he only knew." She smiled looking around.

If he only did.

I tried some dishes and picked the ones for the special night. I don't know what Pattie was talking about, the food tasted fucking awesome. I helped her tie somethings together then left for home.

I got there and parked. I went up to our shared home and sighed as I began to unlock the door. I heard pattering feet and I'm pretty sure that was Justin running to his room. I chuckled and walked in and locked the door back.

"Babe?!" I yelled for him as I took off my jacket and put it on the jacket hook.

He didn't answer so I kicked off my shoes and walked back to his room. I knocked on the door. He didn't answer. I tried to open it but it was locked. I sighed.

"I love you baby and I'll never stop. Just remember that. My door is open." I yelled through the door.

I went to my room and closed the door slightly. I got undressed and got into bed. But I couldn't fall asleep.