Chapter 26

Justin's Pov~

I grabbed a plate and put some eggs and bacon and piece of waffle on it. I poured a generous amount of syrup on almost everything. As I went to sit at the table Zayn came out in his boxers rubbing his eyes.

"I smelled bacon." He said stretching.

"I made only enough for myself. Sorry." I said barely looking at him. He sat down in the seat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Baby please stop being mad at me. I had to leave. It was for tonight. Our dinner." He said begging.

I snatched my hand away even though it hurt to do it I did. "I don't think I want to go to dinner anymore."

"But we've planned this dinner since a month ago it was hard to get the reservation." He explained.

"Well you can go with your family. A friend. Or your work buddies. I just don't feel like going anymore." I said.

Don't get me wrong, I really wanna go just he's been lying and leaving for too long and I don't want to put up with it. He hurt me so I'm gonna hurt him back.

"No I want to go with you. I'm supposed to go with you. I only want you." He seemed like he was on the verge of tears.

"Well I'm sorry but you're going to have to find someone else to go with cause I don't want to go with you." I said slowly eating.

"Why? Why are you so mad and why are you still mad?" He yelled.

"Because you've been leaving me and lying. I don't care if you had work or not you had someone else. And if you want to spend that much time with your mistress then I don't want to be around you." I said.

"You really want to know what I been doing this whole time I been leaving you?" He asked.

"You do what you want so you can tell me what you want. I don't care." I shrugged my shoulder.

I honestly really did care.

He pushed his chair back making it hit the ground and he stormed back to where our rooms were. A few minutes later he came back and picked up his chair sitting down.

"Look at me." He ordered.

"No." I said reluctantly.

"Justin look at me." He said.

"I said no." I said.

"Damnit Justin-" he grabbed my face and turned me to him.

In his other hand he held a little black box that held a engagement ring with my birth stone on it. I gasped and slapped his hand away.

"Ow what was that for?!" He shook his hand to get rid of the pain which I doubt there was any there.

"Because you can't just bring engagement rings around people just out of nowhere. Especially if you aren't going to marry that person." I said.

I'm pretty sure I made no sense but whatever. I was stunned.

He got down on one knee and took my hand, "Baby I am trying to marry you. I love you and only you. There's no one but you and I've been leaving because I've been trying to get the restaurant together so I could've done it tonight."

A tear escaped my eye and I began to smile. I practically attacked him with a hug. "Omg yes baby yes yes yes yes yes." I practically yelled.

"Oh thank god. It would've crushed me if you didn't say yes." He slipped the ring on my finger and wiped the tears under my eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm an ugly crier." I said looking at the ring on my finger.

"Don't say that you're dashing." He said smiling getting into his chair.

"Really? Even when I'm crying?" I asked.

"Yes." He laughed. "God I love you. Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I got up and straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. "You can have whatever you want." I said admiring my ring.

He caressed my cheek then kissed me passionately. As we kissed his hands went to my ass and squeezed pulling me closer. As the kiss deepened began to grind his lower body into mine.

"God I've missed your touch." He whisper. "Me too. Bedroom?" I asked. "No right here." He pushed the plate to the ground then picked me up and put me on the table.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
I'm baaaaaaaack. So how'd you like that update. Sorry I've been MIA but I'm back and better than ever. Keep voting and commenting. I love you guys and I'm glad to be back. 😘😘❤️❤️