two

at the next stop the three boys got off the train, yoongi was still holding the pervert in a headlock keeping a tight grip on him.

"where do we take perverts like him?!" yoongi asked with dark eyes.

jimin squeaked and held his bag tightly for comfort and looked down at his feet.

"we'll take things from here, so you can-" tae said calmly but was cut off.

"i'll come too!" the petite boy shouted still holding his bag protectively.

the group walked to the stations office and reported the guy, all of them were taken into a small room for questioning.

"a pervert?" a grey haired man, dressed in a police uniform said pushing his glasses up. "you're the one who caught him?" he added looking over at yoongi.

"yup!" yoongi said smugly still holding the pervert in a headlock.

taehyung being the gentleman he is held the smallest boy closely to stop him shaking.

"you can let go of him now, ill see what he has to say" the police officer said putting his pen and notepad into his back pocket.

yoongi let go of the pervert and folded his arms shooting the nastiest glare he could manage, the grouper held his neck and began to pant from the little air he had, the man then turned around and looked them all up and down.

"i didn't do anything!" the grouper lied.

"liar liar pants on fire" tae said childishly.

"i don't know what you're talking about, officer this kid hurt me!" the pervert shouted pointing at yoongi. "he grabbed my arm like this then—"

"he touched me and made me not tell anyone!" the smallest boy shouted feeling scared and embarrassed "this boy helped me" he added standing next to yoongi.

"huh, look who's talking with your shorts up to there" the pervert replied looking at the boys legs. "you were really asking for it" he added folding his arms.

the boy felt his cheeks heat up and eyes go blurry, he clutched his bag tighter and tried holding back the lump in his throat as the pervert laughed in his small face.

yoongi felt the anger rise inside of him, and his fist collided with the perverts dirty face, the guy fell onto the officers desk and held his cheek.

"shut the fuck up!" yoongi shouted with his fist still clenched.

taehyung looked at yoongi shaking his head whilst the small boy covered his mouth with his tiny hands. yoongi remembered his surroundings and smiled innocently at the officer.

_

the next day yoongi got suspended due to his actions in the police station and had been sleeping and eating food all day, he was currently laid on the floor eating m&ms from a dish when there was a knock on his bedroom door.

taehyung opened the door as we was allowed to come in the house as he pleased, he frowned at how untidy yoongis rooms was.

"hyung, heres are the notes from today... not that you'd study anyway" taehyung muttered placing a slim folder onto his desk.

taehyung studied yoongi, his eyes were barely open and he was still in his kumamon pyjamas but he continued to chuck m&ms into his mouth, tae began to giggle at yoongi.

"nice pyjamas" tae teased.

"shut up!" yoongi whined.

the two heard the faint sound of the doorbell ring and mrs min rush to the front door. she quickly scurried to yoongis bedroom and opened the door slightly.

"yoongi! a boys here to see you, a really cute boy!" she cooed "he says hes park jimin, can he come up?"

"sure" yoongi yawned not caring he was still in his pyjamas.

mrs min ran back to the front door.

"who's park jimin?" tae asked stealing some of yoongis m&ms

"i don't know" he replied.

"you sure you want a cute guy to see your room like this?" tae chuckled looking at yoongis mature magazines and kumamon plushies.

"oh fuck" yoongi screamed running around picking his shit up and shoving it into his closet.

yoongi then threw a large sweater over his kumamon pyjamas and quickly sat on the floor near tae.

"hello~" jimin smiled his eye turning into crescents.

yoongi felt his jaw drop the small boy was in his uniform which consisted of cute navy blue shorts with a cream jumper and shirt underneath with a navy tie. jimin stood awkwardly in yoongis doorway holding a white bag.

"thank you for helping me yesterday~" he said cutely making eye contact with yoongi.

yoongi felt butterflies attack his stomach and heat spread across his pale face, his hands felt sweaty and his heat rate picked up.

he knew he liked him.

smh yoongi