five

"c-can i h-have your number?" jimin asked playing with his uniform sleeves.

"sure~" yoongi smiled ripping a piece of paper from his planner.

"ooooo~" tae giggled.

the two boys exchanged numbers and smiled awkwardly at each other.

"well i think we should get going...my mum gets worried when im late home" taehyung said cutely grabbing yoongis hand and pulling him away from the smol boy.

"wait!" jimin said running up to the taller males.

"mmm?" tae hummed.

"what are your names?" jimin blushed.

"im min yoongi! and this is kim taehyung" yoongi beamed, tae still holding his hand.

"they're pretty names~" jimin chuckled whilst fiddling with his backpack straps cutely.

"we're going now" tae said in a monotone voice dragging yoongi with him.

"bye jiminie~" yoongi smiled watching the cute boy walk in the opposite direction to them.

jimin was walking home humming a tune enjoying the soft sun that kissed his skin, when suddenly his arms was pulled in one direction.

"jimin!" hoseok screamed.

"oh hi~" jimin chirped waving at the older.

"who were they?" he asked curiously.

"oh that was taetae and yoongi~" the smaller replied pulling on his backpack straps. "wait hyung, are you stalking me!"

"no no, you were just going somewhere by yourself and you know i worry about you so i followed you" hoseok said folding his arms.

"you're not my dad" jimin screamed running away.

"jimin!" hoseok shouted running after the smol boy, grabbing him by his baby blue backpack.

"who was that cute boy?~" hoseok said smirking.

"you cant have yoongi!" jimin cried but then covered his mouth with his tiny hands feeling his cheeks flush.

"no the taller one" hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"oh taehyung" jimin said calming down.

"so that's his name" hoseok smiled.

"oh my gosh you have a crush on taetae!!" jimin giggled loudly pointing at the older.

"well...you have a crush on yoongi!" hoseok fired back.

"shhhh no i don't!" jimin cried stomping his little foot like a child.

"jimin seems...nice" taehyung said breaking the silence between the walking boys.

"he's really cute" yoongi said smiling.

"you'd look cute together" tae said bluntly watching a squirrel run down a blossom tree.

"what! no!" yoongi said laughing nervously.

"come on he asked for your number, normally people are too scared to even say hi to you because of your glum face" taehyung chuckled remembering the time a girl from their class was to scared to ask yoongi to pass her some glue.

"so you don't like jimin?!" yoongi asked standing in front of the taller.

"no he's not my type he seems submissive" tae said with a bored tone.

"oh" yoongi replied noticing the two had arrived at the train station.

"kim taehyung!" yoongi screamed running into the kims apartment knowing he left the door open until his mum got home.

"yoongi i swear to god" taehyung replied watching the older run in and crash on the couch.

"taetae please~" yoongi said trying to be cute.

"please what?" tae asked flipping through channels on his tv.

"can i copy your homework" yoongi said batting his eyelashes and waving his homework sheet in the youngers face.

"fine just because i owe you" taehyung mumbled getting off the couch and getting his homework from his bedroom desk.

"i love you tae!" yoongi smiled wrapping his arms around the younger and squeezing him tightly.

"i guess i love you too" taehyung said hugging the older back and pulling away.

"you want some cold pizza?" tae asked going into the kitchen which was interconnected with the living room.

"okay" yoongi replied copying taehyungs answers onto his own sheet

taehyung put the last few pieces of pizza that him and his mum shared last night due to her not being bothered to cook a meal. once he put the pizza on a large plate and placed it on the long coffee table in front of the fluffy couch.

yoongi screamed at his phone causing taehyung to jump at the sudden noise.

"noisy" taehyung yelped covering his ears.

"taehyung help me!" yoongi practically screamed looking at his phone worriedly.

"with what?" tae asked sitting upside down on the couch.

"jimin messaged me he said hi with a smiley face what do i do?!" yoongi asked laying against the younger boy.

"say hi back?"

"but what if he thinks im weird or boring" yoongi muttered.

"here" tae said taking yoongis phone into his hand. the younger boy began to type on yoongis keyboard whilst sticking his tongue out to the side.

"done!" taehyung said putting the phone screen in front of yoongis face.

yoongi scanned the text reading it quickly.

"new phone who dis. tae what the fuck he's gonna hate me now!" yoongi whaled throwing his phone across the room not wanting to see jimins reply.

this was kinda a filler i guess