six

"jeez yoongi calm your tits" taehyung said rolling his eyes.

yoongi was eternally cringing when he heard his phone make its usual tone and its screen light up.

"tae you read it im too scared" yoongi screamed too scared to face his own phone.

"he said what kind of desserts do you like?" taehyung mumbled his cheeks full of pizza.

yoongi smiled and felt himself calm down the older then began to type away with his tongue stuck out to the side once he was satisfied with his message and hesitantly pressed the send button.

"what did you say?" tae smiled stealing yoongis piece of pizza.

"i put i like cupcake with a love heart" yoongi said smugly.

"yoongi! its too early to use love hearts you're screwed!" taehyung said in panic.

"oh my gosh you're right" yoongi replied beginning to cringe again.

both the boys eyes lit up when yoongis phone dinged again. they both read it out and gasped.

"he put two love hearts back!" taehyung screamed fanboying slightly.

yoongi felt his cheeks heat up as he read the message over again imagining the words coming out of the cute boys mouth.

"he asked if i could bring you and if he could bring his friend hoseok with him" yoongi mumbled looking up at the younger.

"whatever" taehyung said walking back into the kitchen to get more food.

jimin stood in his dimly lit kitchen after knowing what kind of sweet desserts yoongi liked. he threw on his baby blue apron - that his appa sewed himself - and got out his specially bought cooking equipment from different cupboards around the large kitchen, even though he had to use a stepping stool to reach the higher shelves.

"okay...cupcakes" jimin said to himself, taking his late mothers old cook books from the shelve underneath the island counter in the middle of the room.

the boy flicked through the pastel toned book skimming and scamming each page, wonder which recipe yoongi and tae would like the best but mostly yoongi.

"jimin its late shouldn't you be in bed?" one of jimins dads asked.

"ill go soon dad don't worry~" jimin replied giving his dad a wide grin.

"okay baby, don't stay up to late" jimins other dad replied.

"i won't appa" jimin said looking the books pages.

both mr parks disappeared upstairs wishing their son goodnight.

jimin used to have a mum but sadly she passed just when he was thirteen and the parks adopted the cute boy, jimin called one of them dad and the other appa so they both knew which he was addressing.

jimin placed the book onto the marble counters as he pulled out the needed ingredients from the fridge and pantry, he then set everything out and began cracking eggs and pouring flour into a clear glass bowl.

he hand stirred the mixture which always made his hands saw and ache. once the boy placed the mixture into pastel coloured bun cases he smiled in delight feeling proud of himself as he tucked them into the oven, he watched his creations slowly turn golden under the heat.

*phone notification sound*

jimin jumped hitting his head on the edge of the counter top, he pouted as he picked up his phone, his eyes lit up when he saw yoongis name on the screen.

yoongi; i love you jimin~~

yoongi; JIMIN THAT WASN'T ME IT WAS TAE!!1!!!1!!!

yoongi; im so sorry he's so embarrassing

jimin; don't worry it's okay ( ̄▽ ̄;)/

jimin; im making your cupcakes hehe (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧

yoongi; its really late you don't have to

jimin; but i want to ♡

jimin smiled to himself and blushed slightly from the thought of yoongis handsome face, he squished his own cheeks together and squealed to himself, the boy in haled deeply and exhaled trying to pull himself together.

the boy crouched down and sat crossed legged on the marble floor, watching his cupcakes rise in the oven. he looked at the vibrant clock which was placed above the fridge and sighed it.

"quarter to eleven" jimin said to himself hugging his knees as he kept watching his creation that seemed to be taking forever to cook. soon enough jimin felt himself drifting off as he placed his head against his knees "just ten minutes".

the boy was awoken by a lick to the face, his eye widened as he saw the familiar husky his appa bought for their first christmas as a family, jimin smiled and hugged the dog.

"thank you luna" jimin giggled petting the dog and standing up.

the husky ran over to its bed which was placed to the connected living room and rested it head on her hand-made pillow jimins appa had sown.

"yoongi!" taehyung shouted poking the older males tummy.

"shh its bed time" yoongi replied snuggling into taes couch.

"go home" tae said pulling the lazy boy off the couch and onto the floor.

yoongi didn't reply he just kept his eyes closed and placed his index finger over his cherry lips getting comfy on the carpeted floor.

taehyung sighed and picked the older male up bridal style and yoongi snuggled into the youngers chest wanting to get warm. gently, tae placed the smaller boy into his large bed and got in with him.

"thanks tae" yoongi mumbled barely audible clinging onto the youngers shirt.

"its okay... you do it all the time" taehyung chuckled wrapping his arms around the smaller so he'd keep warm.

"i wonder what jimin is doing..." yoongi mumbled into taes chest.

"probably thinking about you" taehyung smirked seeing the olders cheeks turn into a pinkish tint.

"shut up" yoongi whined punching tae in the crotch making the younger male curse.

this was kinda boring :/