15

Jiyong went through his dresser to see if could find something more casual as seungri told him. He chose to wear a pair  of ripped jeans and a simple sleeveless tee.

"Maybe i look to casual" said to himselfs looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Oh no you look handsome!" Said a voice coming from behind him.

Just outside the window there was his best friend Youngbae. He always jumped out like that and everytime Jiyong got scared of him.

"Yah dude when you will stop to appear like that behind people? You are really creepy"

"In fact nobody got scared anymore, you are the only one"

"But i was serious before you look good"

"So how's that new guy?"

"New guy? What?"

"That Seungri from twitter. I know you are going out with him! Did you alrea..."

"Yah shout the fuck up! We are just friends and i'm not even gay so stop"

"Hey hey calm down dwarf i was asking if you two had already met"

"Yeah we had fool! You saw the pic and even commented it"

"Yeah right i forgot"

"So you don't like him?"

"Again? I'm not gay!"

"If you say so"

"I have to pick up Seungri right now so you can leave adios"

"How rude with you best friend" said Youngbae leaving jiyong's house on his way to his girlfriend's house.

-

Youngbae finally arrived at Hyorin's house waiting for her in the living room. He thought how he could make Jiyong admit his love for Seungri and suddenly an idea popped into his weird mind.

"Baby are you done? We will be late for our date!" Screamed from the couch to his girlfriend who was getting ready in the bath.

"Date? I thought we were just going to buy some take away and watch a film at home"

"I changed my mind. Tonight we are gonna go to the restaurant"

"I'm almost ready then"

-
I'm really sorry for being late! I broke my pc and im not used to update through my phone so sorry for any kind of grammatical error i will correct them as soon as i have my pc back!
So how was that chapter? Would you like any side story about Youngbae and Hyorin?
If you don't know Hyorin is Youngbae's real girlfriend, they have been together for about three year.
Nyongtory is almost coming to you people so wait! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!
Annyeong~