25

Seungri arrived at Jiyong's, scared of what the older wanted to tell him.
He entered the house, and found Jiyong on the couch with some popcorn on his lap and an episode of "Goblin" playing on the tv.

"Hey" said shyly

"Oh i didn't heard you, sorry" Jiyong immediately stand up and went towards him. "I suddenly called you over because i wanted to tell you something"

He was about to confess everything, to confess that he didn't even know how it happened but he fell in love with him, it seemed wrong at first, but the only thing he could think at that moment was him.

As soon as he started speaking he froze,  he coundn't tell anything, so he just said the first thing that came up to his mind. "I really wanted to thank you"

"For what?"

"For being with me and being my friend"

Friend...
That word hurted Seungri more than a rejection, he wasn't expecting Jiyong to love him back, but he was sure these wasn't a simple friendship.

Jiyong mentally slapped himself as watched Seungri tearing up. He tried to invite him to sleep over and make up this situation, but again he didn't say anything.

The younger said bye and just left the place the fastest he could, now all he needed was to be alone and cry himself out.

-

it's getting angsty