17

Jiyong drove Seungri to his house after their dinner, he apologized to the younger already three times for Youngbae's behavior and the younger just smiled at him telling he really didn't care.

They went out of the car and walked through the building's door where Seungri lived. They watched each without saying anything and that silence was getting more awkard every seconds until Seungri started talking.

''Thank you for tonight''

Jiyong dind't say anything but leaned over to kiss him.

Seungri at first frozed but suddenly replied the kiss back.

The kiss was a simply one but full of love.

''Thank you'' said interrupting the kiss and walking to his car.

Seungri speachless entered his house and after taking off his shoes and wearing something more comfortable slipped into his bed thinking about that kiss.

So Jiyong really liked him or maybe he was just a little drunk, Seungri couldn't stop thinking until hearing his phone vibrating. It was a twitter notification from Jiyong. He uploaded the selca they took together at the restaurant.

@callmeGOD:I had a great time with @littlepanda, thank you

@callmeGOD:
I had a great time with @littlepanda, thank you

Seungri spechless again immediately retweeted the tweet and replied.

@littlepanda:
@callmeGOD i had a great time too

Seungri keep on watching that pic until he fell asleep with a beautiful smile on his face.

-

YAAH FIRST NYONGTORY KISS!
All of you was waiting for this, dont you? More nyongtory is coming just stay tuned. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.