Welcome to the Family

England watched the countries around him began to grow bored.

China had taken his hair out the ponytail and allowed Japan to braid it. Italy had been playing card games with France and Germany. Russia had been discussing something with China, while England himself had read a copy of Romeo and Juliet.

A voice broke his gaze away from his friends.

"Pardon moi sir but I'm looking for someone named Arzhur Kirkland. Do 'appen to know 'im?"

He looked and saw what happened to be a confused young woman.

She looked remarkably like France with the same blond hair, blue eyes and accent. The two even shared the same scary lust in their eyes.

"Did America send you?" She nodded yes.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Monsieur. I just got zhe text 10 minutes ago from zhe market. My name is Charlotte by zhe way." She looked at him then at the other countries. They had began to watch when the two first started their conversation. "Are all of you ready to go?"

"Yes, aru. Let's get out the stuffy airport." China said tying his hair back with a rubber band.

"Oui. Let's get out of 'ere." She gestured the countries out of the airport.

" She gestured the countries out of the airport

(The seating arrangements in the car above.)

Charlotte lead them out to a Chevrolet Suburban. The countries easily stored their bags in the trunk and got in the car. Japan was the first to end the awkward silence.

"Ms. Charrotte what state do you represent?" The others looked at him confused.

Charlotte only giggled before replying. "Louisiana. Your Nalani's papa aren't you?"

"Hai. She made that crear since Worrd War 2."

"I zhought it was cute." She rearranged the rear view mirror to look at Kiku.

"What the bloody hell are you two talking about?!" England asked outraged.

"I represent a state of America. Like all of you zhat represent a country. It's a very simple concept to grasp Angleterre."

He just stared back at her while Francis took the chance to talk.

"If you are Louisiana, zhen didn't I sell you to America? In a hypothetical sense?" Charlotte tensed up.

"Yes papa you did. It's completely fine zhough. You were going zhrough a rough time and you needed zhe money." She quickly glanced across to Francis before returning her attention to the road.

"All of America's states have personifications? Zhat doesn't make any sense." Germany murmured underneath his breath.

"I think you'll like Penn. She looks a lot like your brother Prussia." Charlotte winked at the sight of Germany's shocked face as Italy tried to get his attention.

"All my colonies . . . they're all personified?" England imagined how all of them would react to him. Georgia, the Carolinas, New York, Maryland, hell, even Massachusetts. And the Oregon territory he shared with America when he still had control over Canada.

"Oui, zhey are. And we are 'ome." Everyone paid attention to notice that she had parked in front of a mansion.

" Everyone paid attention to notice that she had parked in front of a mansion

Several cars were also parked nearby.

"Get your bags." She pulled the key out of the ignition slot and exited the vehicle. The others followed shortly.

"Welcome to the Family, boys."