Chapter 4: Thunder Storm

I heard footsteps outside my door. I backed up. Then the door unlocked.

It was Johnny. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked. I gave him a hug. "What's this for?" he asked. "The news said you where dead." I replied. "You would care if I died." He asked. "Hell yeah. Who else would let me out of this room if you where dead. I would starve to death" I said.

I noticed his arm was bleeding. "Holy shit your arm." I said. His white long sleeve shirt had blood everywhere on hit. He looked at his arm. "Oh yeah I might need to take care of that." He said as he went out of the room. He went into the bathroom and came out with a first aid kit. He sat down on the kitchen chair. I sat down on the couch and watched him.

He took off his shirt. Holy mother fucker........he has some badass abs. He took some tweezers and tried to get the bullet out. He would say shit every time he would try to get it. I rolled my eyes as I got up.

"Let me help you." I said as I took the tweezers. "Fuck!" Johnny yelled as I pulled the bullet out of his arm. "Don't move." I said as I went to the kitchen. I grabbed some paper towels and wet them a little. I came back to him.

"Hold this here." I said as I put a towel on his arm. He held it on. I opened the first aid kit. I grabbed a big bandaid. He let go of the towel. I wiped more blood off then put the bandaid on. I then wrapped his arm.

He got a little bandaid and a clean towel. What's he doing. He took my hand and wiped blood from my knuckles then put the bandaid on it.

"Why are your knuckles bleeding?" he asked. "I thought I could punch a hole through the door after I heard on the news you where dead." I replied. He laughed. "Why did you get shot?" I asked. "I was robbing another bank." He replied. "Oh."

"I'm going to bed." He said. There was aloud bang. I jumped up. "What was that!" I asked. "Thunder." He said as he laughed. "I'm afraid of thunder." I said. He laughed harder. "Your 16 and still afraid of thunder?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. He was trying not to laugh. "Well what are you afraid of?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Come in my room he said. I walked into his room. He had a huge bed and T.V. He sat down on one side of the bed. There was another loud bang. I jumps a little. He motioned for me to come over. I sat on the other side of the bed. He turned on the T.V. No signal the T.V. Had on it. He turned it off.

The lights flickered then turned off. It was dark. I didn't move. "Johnny?" I said. "What?" He asked. "Are you afraid yet?" I asked. He laughed a little. "Come here." he said. I came a little closer to him. "Better?" He asked. "I'm still afraid." I replied. He pulled me closer so we where touching. "Are you still afraid?" He asked. "Um.....yeah." I replied. He put his arms around me. "How about now?" He asked.

"Are you going to save me from the thunder?" I asked as I laughed a little. "I'll also save you from the creepy little girl  walks around at night." He joked. "Don't say that." I said. "Oh look here she comes!" He said. "Stop it." I said as I hid my face in his bare chest. "I'm just kidding." He said as he laughed. I looked at him. "Your a meany." I said in a kid voice as I rolled over so I wasn't looking at him. "I know." He said.

I closed my eyes. "Are you going to sleep?" He asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yes. I'm tired." I replied. "Why are you tired?" He asked. "It's hard work being a hostage." I said. He laughed a little. I looked at him. His eyes where closed. "Why are you tired?" I asked. "It's not easy robbing banks." He replied. "Because It's so hard to point a gun at someone and say give me your money." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled. We where both laying in bed looking at each other.

"That reminds me. I need you to do me a favor." He said. "What?" I asked. "I need help robbing a bank tomorrow. I need another hostage and I don't want anyone else to do it. If don't have a hostage I'll have other one of these." He said as he looked at his arm that I fixed.

"No, I can't help you. I don't want to go to jail." I replied. He looked at me with those sexy chocolate brown eyes. "Please." He said. I turned so I wasn't facing him. "No." I replied. He turned over too. "Fine." He said. It was hard to say no to him. It didn't make it easier that he was shirtless. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.