IV. Welcome to Diagonally - the diagonal point in the wizard world

Percy's pov

It was official - Harry Potter hated me, I just don't know why. I laid on my bed, Buckbeaks head resting on my legs when a spiral cloud appeared above me, forming into an image of the most gorges girl I had seen in my life.
"Annabeth." I breathed, checking the nightstand I could tell that it was way past midnight so no one should head us.
"Don't you 'Annabeth' me, Perseus Jackson! Do you know how worried I have been? You didn't call and when I went over to your place to fulfill my promise Paul told me you were gone! Gone, gone out of the country! Partying somewhere in England and I didn't know about it!" She screamed at me.
"Annabeth, please be quiet. There's a whole house of people who are sleeping here." I told her.
"Honey, is that Annabeth?" Mum asked, coming out of the bathroom.
"Hi Mrs. Blofis."
"Hi Annabeth. How are you?"
"I would be better if Percy had IM'd me earlier." Annabeth said accusingly.
"Ok, sorry Wise Girl. Do do you want to hear what happened or not?" I held my hands up in surrender. She huffed but didn't answer, indicating that she wanted to know. I told her everything - from the 2 weirdos coming to my house to my evil other grandfather to coming here and to a new school. Annabeth took all of that in silently. Until she spoke,
"Either the fates really hate you or you just have really bad luck. This doesn't mean that you're forgiven for not calling me." I sighed.
"I know, I'm sorry, Annabeth but I'm not sure if I will be able to call all the time. I will when I have a free period or something, I promise."
"Right. I have to go, Chiron is calling me." My girlfriend said and, after saying our goodbyes, swiped her hand through the mist, finishing our conversation. I sat in silence, mum snoring next to me soundly. Ah, well that concludes our day, I thought, trying to sleep. Sleep didn't, however, wish to come to me. It seemed further and further away until finally I managed to grasp onto it and cling on. And for once no demigod dreams occurred to ruin my day further.

"Get up Perce."
"We're taking -"
"You-"
"Shopping!" Two voices yelled into my ear.
"Go away Stolls. I'm going to sleep here for ever and ever." Muttering, I turned over to my other side and put the blanket over my head. No one takes me shopping, the Stolls know how much I hate it.
"Fine, we will get Annabeth." The voices sounded after a moment of silence. Oh no.
"I'm up, I'm up." I yelled, pushing my blanket off and standing up drastically. Instantly, I realized that I wasn't in my cabin of Camp Half-Blood. "Holy Hades. So that wasn't just a horrible nightmare? And how do you 2 know about Annabeth?" I asked the ginger twins who were snickering in front of me.
"You talk in your sleep." One of them... Fred was it?, said.
"Oh." Was my smart remark, "umm... You didn't actually mean it when you said that we are going shopping... Did you?" I asked, uncertain. Please no. Their smirks confirmed my second-worst nightmare. "Right." After getting dressed, I found my mum, who was talking to Mrs. Weasley.
"Morning." I groaned.
"Morning, Percy. Pancakes?" My horrible mood from this morning instantly lifted at the mention of pancakes. I nodded desperately.
"The way to a mans heart is through his stomach." My mum told her new friend seriously. Than they both burst out laughing.
"Mrs. Weasley is it true we are going shopping later?" I asked, hoping she denied it.
"Percy please, call me Molly. And yes, we must get you everything you need for school. Dumbledore left of the list of things you will need and you will be joining in fifth year with Harry, Ron and Hermione. He also left of a letter for you." Molly gave me a 2 letters. I opened one of them.

'Daer Mr. Jkscoan,

I wluod keli orf uoy to jion me yerve usrTdhay ighyn at 2:001pm in my ociffe for cctha up selsson (ooh... Maybe this letter was about food? It sounds good sort of like salami. Hmm...). You liwl be lniergan all het termaila rofm teh seary hwtich ouy vaeh sesdmi haTkn you,

ressorfoP bleroeduDm

P.s. reteBi bots eevyr lavrfo neabs are asobutlyl sdeiocliu.'