VI - I Take a Run of Faith

Ok so originally this chaptet looked like this for about a year:
I give up.

Now I've decided to give this story another go eventhough I really have no idea where its headed. So... prepare yourself for...
The
First
Chapter
Since
August
2016!
As a kind enough reader mentioned on the last chapter.

Hear we go.

Editing status: gone through and fixed typos and added a couple things. No major editing.

(If I set any previous time line that doesnt fit please tell me)

The next week I spend holed up in the house was terribly boring. No wand fights (apparently we - the students - are not allowed to use magic outside of school), no random surprises like death eaters (I laughed my head of when I heard thats how Moldyshorts named his followers and recieved quite the response from the members of the order) or Harry trying to kill me. All I did was sleep, eat, speak and occasionally learn something new about the wizarding world. Like that pictures moved and that wizard candy was amazing. That is... it was amazing until I found a jelly bean that tasted like vomit. I honestly think that Fred gave it to me on purpose.

Hermione spent some time telling me about the trios adventures and the horros they had seen. And it was only because she wanted me to undertand why Harry didnt take an instant liking to me. Of course, it still isn't clear. I mean, ok - my grandfather killed his parents, killed his friend, tried to kill his other friends sister, tried to kill him and basically is a git. That doesnt explain why he should hate me. I have literally not done anything to the kid. For Hermione's sake, I nodded along as if I understood everything she said.

Finally, the first of september arrived and I had to say goodbye to my mother. She made me a lot of blue cookies for the train trip to Hogwarts. Imagine my surprise when the Weasleys took us to a train station called King's Cross.

We all had one trolly each, all filled to the top with our trunks (they didn't even have suitcases in this messed up world). Fluffy was caged up and sat atop the luggage. He didnt complain. I think he knew were we were going. A few minutes later, we were all standing facing a brick wall. Now, I have done a lot of rash things in my life, acted on impulse and what not but never have I willingly run into a wall. It's not even on my 'to do before I die' list. In fact, its not on any of my mental lists. Mrs. Weasley however didn't take no for an answer. She told the red heads to go through first. Fred and George run at it whilst Ron and Harry just sped walked. It was clear that all of them had done this a thousand times before. I mean, if mum ever told me "Percy, go run at that brick wall" I would have taken her to the nearst hospital for a brain scan. Miraculously, once they reached the wall, they didn't splat and die but instead they, one by one, passed right through.

I gapped at them with an open mouth. Ginny went next and eventually so did Hermione after wishing me good luck. I looked at the brick wall for a while more before slowly moving towards it. I went to touch it, make sure I wasn't hallucinating and to my shock my hand went through. I must be dreaming. The shock on my face must have shown because Mrs. Weasley placed a gentle, motherly hand on my arm and guided me back to my trolly. I took a deep breath and run for it, hoping that I wouldnt paint the bricks with my insides when I splattered accross it. I could see it now; the campers telling stories around the camp fire 'and then Perseus, you know - the one who fought 2 wars, survived tartarus, slayed like a billion monsters and woke Gaea with a nose bleed - yeah, that one. So then he was told he was a wizard, his other grandfather an evil wizard lord person thing and he went to England and guess what? Yeah, he died because he ran into a brick wall at full speed.'. Oh, Gods. What am I doing? The wall was getting closer and closer in every passing second. Then, when I was about to hit it...