Chapter 7: Confused

Lukes Prov:
            I couldn't believe that her father would beat her like that! Is that why she didn't care about back talking me? Cause she was so used to already being abused. How could such a beauiful human be so broken?! Wait what? Why should I even care? Why do I care? Is it cause when I look into her eyes I see pieces missing from her soul like pieces are missing from mine? I have to find out why she confuses my mind. Looking down at her now shes covered in her own blood. I should clean her up and get her in fresh cloths. Im not gonna change or anything but I do want to find out why shes so different from all my other slaves. Which means im going to have to be a little bit more nice. Something Im not so good at..  

                         Rosies Prov:
               It was dark and quiet. I knew I was on a large comfy bed. The air was fresh, not like that rotting smell I smelt earlier when Luke was beating the crap out of me! I didnt want to open my eyes cause I dont want to have to deal with reality. The fact that im a slave for the rest of my life or at least until Luke kills me. I slowly built up the courage to finally open them. Turning my head left and right I knew I was in masters room. I looked around the room a second longer and instantly felt relief knowing that Luke wasnt in here with me. I saw a note laying on the pillow beside me. I hesitated to pick it up cause I already knew it was from Luke.

                  Note:
                     Dear Rose 
                           Feel free to clean up and shower. I had one of my other slaves put out fresh cloths for you. Whenever your done cleaning  yourself up I want you to go down stairs and help the other slaves prepare my dinner. Once done preparing my dinner I want YOU to be the one to bring it to me. See you soon.
                                                                                                                                     Luke

           Crap. That means I have to see him again. I have to bring his food to him. But I thought vampires didn't eat human food? I sat here for a minute longer dreading the moment I had to get up and shower. I knew if I stayed here in bed he would be the one to come get me, and I sure didn't want that to happen.

            I took the silk blankets off and saw that I was in a different pare of cloths. They looked like Lukes from how big they were. Oh no! That means he undressed me! I still had my bra and underwear on under the big shirt but still....no one has ever seen that much of me. I finally decided to get up and saw the change of cloths laid out on the edge of the bed. I grabbed them and headed for the bathroom to finally get a shower in. 

           I still couldn't believe how big his bathroom was. It was bigger than my room back home. And trust me my room wasn't that big. Everything was so clean. The mirror was as long as the wall and there were two sinks instead of one. Who needs two sinks in there bathroom?  After grabbing the towels off of the rack. I had finally decided to start the shower up. 

           This shower is amazing! The water came at you from two sides and came down on you like a waterfall. The hot water felt so good on my skin and I instantly relaxed. I washed my hair and body and finally decided it was time to get out. I wrapped the towel around my body and wiped the fog off the mirror. I gasped when I saw that my lip was busted and the top of my cheek and eye were black and purple.  

            I can't believe he did this to me. How could someone so handsome be so evil? I don't know how i'm going to be able to face him. Or any of the other slaves. Does he beat them like he beats me? What is wrong with him? Why does he do this to people? I don't know why he treats people like this but I do intend to find out.

           Looking in the mirror a little longer I couldn't help but remember when he had said he was sorry for what he did. What was that about? Why was he sorry? I remember looking into his eyes before I passed out and saw guilt in his eyes. Luke is so confusing first he's beating the crap out of me and the next thing I know he feels guilty for it. I didn't know the answers to my questions and i'm not so sure if I want to find out. 

           I finally put the cloths on and to my surprise they actually fit. And on the plus side I wasn't having to show my ass like my last outfit he put me in. How did they even know my size? Hmmm weird. I wanted to keep my hair down so it would cover up my bruised face. I looked at myself one last time before I decided it was time to go help with dinner. I went to lay Lukes dirty shirt on the bed when all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door..

         - Good Vibes