Chapter 4: Chores and a little bit of Master

Lukes Prov.

I was headed to my office to finish some work up. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Why? She's just a human, a slave. Nothing more. But I can't help but feel attracted to her. Well who wouldn't, she is quit beautiful...for a human.

Rosie's Prov.

I couldn't move. I couldn't shake what he had said about my body. I was scared. Know one has ever seen me naked. I didn't want him to touch me. 

I finally had the courage to move and start cleaning up the room. I started with the cloths and worked my way into the bathroom. He was very clean for a prince. Everything was so nicely placed and put in it's rightful spot. It took me almost an hour to make sure there wasn't a hair out of place. I heard a Knock on the door and went to go answer it.

"Oh, hey Nathan."

"Hey, master sent me to get you and take you to his office." 

Great. Just great. Nathan led me down the hallway and it turns out his office wasn't that far from the room. Nathan knocked on the door.

"Come in." A dark sexy voice said from the other side. What the? Rosie get your head together. He's a monster. Remember?

Nathan opened the door.

"Master" Nathan said then bowed.

So I did the same thing.

"Thank you, Nathan. You may leave now."

Nathan quickly left, leaving me all alone with our master. I still had my head bowed not daring to look up. I felt him press his body against my back and lean in. What the? How did he get behind me so fast? So they do have vampire speed. He sniffed my neck and put his hands around my hips.

I went stiff and didn't want to move and get in trouble.

"You smell so delicious." he growled in my ear.

My eyes went wide and I struggled to get out of his hold. Next thing I felt was my back up against the wall and my arms above my head so I couldn't move. A tear slipped out of my eye. He was going to kill me. This is it.

I felt a cold hand touch my face and I looked up and he was looking at me. He wiped my tear and looked me in the eyes.

"Oh love, don't cry. It will only hurt for a second." he had an evil smile on his face now and I tried to wiggle and move away.

"Stop moving." He growled in my face.

I ignored him until I felt something hard against my stomach and stiffened knowing it was his little friend. Or big friend from what I could feel.

"Your scent makes me go crazy, why I wonder? I've had virgin blood, but this is different. I just have to have one taste. The rest of you I'll have later ." he started laughing while I tried to move away from him again.

I started panicking. He grabbed my head and shoved it to the side so my neck was in view. All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my neck and I screamed as loud as I could. I tried to make him let go but he just sunk his fangs deeper into my neck. And I let out a moan in his ear. He pressed himself harder to me. The pain slowly started going away and my body filled with pleasure. 

I couldn't help but let out a small moan. It felt so good. I finally stopped fighting not only cause I was giving in but I was also getting really weak. I could feel him struggling to pull away. He didn't want to let go. This was it. I finally closed my eyes and let the darkness take me.

Hey guys! thanks for reading. I appreciate you al for the love and good vibes!