Chapter 2: The Slave Trade

"Oh she is a pretty one. Isn't she? Oh the things I could do to her." I heard a voice say.

"Your not going to do anything to her unless you buy her and make her your slave. So don't even think about it!" I heard another voice say.

I started slurring and tried to open my eyes. When I finally did I saw two men starring at me. I screamed and tried to get up but my legs and arms were chained to the wall.

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you want?" I started to panic.

"Your in the slave trade love. Perfect timing actually cause your almost up."

"The..the what? I..I no no no please I just want to go home! Please don't do this. I want to go home please!?" I started crying when I felt a sharp pain in my cheek and my head jolted to the side.

"Shut the hell up! Or it's going to be the other cheek!" He yelled at me.

I whimpered back trying to get away from the man who slapped me. He started unchaining me and yanked me up from the floor.

"Now if you talk you will be punished. You do not look up or at any of the vampires in the eyes if so you will be punished. Whoever buys you, you will refer to them as master. Nothing more, nothing less. Got it?"

I whispered yes, and he started yanking the chains for me to follow.

I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I'm going to be a slave. I didn't even know vampires existed. Only in books of course, but the real world. Oh know what if they do things to me. Beat me like my father. Rape. I don't want to get raped. My innocence is all I have left. Oh please help me!

He started dragging me down different hallways. We finally reached something that looked like a stage. I started looking around seeing different people, or vampires. When I got slapped in the face again.

"What the hell did I tell you? Head down! Not even a peek!" He yelled.

"And now for our next slave we have a 17 year old female, very beautiful, her name is Rosie, her blood type is A-, oh and did I mention she's a virgin." The announcer said.

What the heck how did they know that about me? All of a sudden I was thrown on stage and hit the ground hard. I started to get up and remembered to keep my head down. I didn't want to get slapped again. I heard people whistling and others calling out bids. This went on for a while until I heard a dark sexy voice call out 3 Million Dollars.

Everyone gasped and it all went silent.

"And 3 million going once, twice, sold to Prince Luke for 3 million dollars."

I got dragged off the stage guessing they were taking me to my new master.

"Ahhh Prince Luke, here you are. She's going to be a fun one for you." The guy who slapped me the first time said.

"Oh yes James, I can only imagine."

Oh my gosh his voice. I couldn't help but want to listen to it all day. I became anxious and had to see the face of my new master. So I took a little peek and when I did our eyes met and I looked back down as fast as I looked up.

Oh no I was going to get punished again. I closed my eyes for the impact but it never came.

Hmmm why didn't he hit me? I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't dare look up.

"Nathan, please take my new slave to the limo, I'll be there in a few minutes." My new master said.

"Yes master, of course." I'm guessing that is Nathan.

He grabbed my arm and started pulling me to the limo.

"Please don't do this. Please let me go. I just want to go home."

Why did I want to go home? It's not like I had anything there anyways. I bet they didn't even miss me. They were probably celebrating right now. The daughter they never wanted was finally gone.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Your his new slave. If you want to stay out of trouble do what he asks without question. Always call him master or you will get punished. Don't do anything stupid that will get you killed!" Nathan said.

What's the point? I'm already dead. No family. No friends. No point in trying to escape either, cause I had no where to go and no one to see. This was my life now. I had to accept it.

We waited for our "master" to get back. The door finally opened and in came Prince Luke. Oh sorry, master.

We started driving away and I knew the entire time he was staring at me. I didn't want to look up cause I would get punished so I pushed myself harder against the door.

"Look at me." master said.

I was to scared so I didn't move or look at him.

"Look at me SLAVE!!"

I finally looked up and his eyes went from bright blue to red. I was so scared that I couldn't look away. I didn't mean to make him angry. Now I was going to get punished. In a blink of an eye he was right in front of me and his hand was around my throat.

"You are my slave. My pet. When I order you to do something, you do it! If not you will be punished! And trust me when I say this. I will not go easy on you! Do you understand, slave?"

He was holding onto my neck so tight I could barley breathe or speak. He finally let go when he notice I was trying to say yes.

I gasped for air and whispered yes. SLAP! Right in the face. What is with all the face slapping?!

"YES WHAT?!" he growled in my face.

"Yes, master." I whispered. 

He finally went back to his seat and left me alone until we got to my new prison. We finally came to a stop and he yanked me out and threw me on the ground.

"Go clean yourself up you filth! Nathan will tell you the rules and show you to my room."

He finally left and Nathan helped me up. What a jerk! Just my luck right? Not only was I a slave, but now I'm a slave to a Prince. Wait...his room?

Hey guys! What do you think? Leave me comments and tell me! Is it good? Bad? Anything I need to fix or make better?:) please be positive! Thanks so much for reading. My next update should be soon!

-GoodVibes