Part 5

Sienna' POV

They said I could go 'home'. Wherever that is. Elijah said he would stay the night with me so I wasn't lonely. Honestly I was really glad that he offered to stay. Being here alone scared me. I knew that someone at some point died in this bed. I didn't want to be here any longer. It freaked me out to much.

Right now Elijah is using the bathroom in this room as I looked at the TV. I had so may question's about him, me, and us. Who where we before this accident? What where we?

How did we meet? How did I act when we met? How long have we known each other?

I jumped when the bathroom door open. I forgot he was here.

"Hey" He said as he smiled at me. I smiled at him as I looked down at my hands. "What is it?" He asked as he came over to my side.

"I was just thinking"

"About?"

"The past."

"What about the past?" He asked as he sat down on the chair.

"What was it like? Where we friends or old friends? How long did we know each other? School? What about school? Oh and who were my friends?"

"Well um. We met this year when I came up to you one day. You see you thought I didn't know who you where but I had liked you since oh gosh middle school." he said as he looked down at his own hands with a small smile on his lips. "You were the prettiest girl I had ever seen. With your long brown hair and soft features. I was so scared that you wouldn't like me so I just let you be."  He stated as he looked up at me. "I realized how stupid that was. How stupid I was to not try and talk to you sooner. I wish I would have. I wish I would have talk to you soon than wait until this year."  he said as he interlaced our hands together.

"Why was it this year that you finally talked to me?" I couldn't help but asked as I looked at him. If he hadn't talked to me then he wouldn't be here next to me.

"Well my mom had been diagnosed with cancer and I knew how she had always wanted me to end up with a girl of her approval."

"And?" What does that mean? Did he ask me to help him find a nice girl or something?

"And well you where the only girl of her approval that I would actually like. So I took my chance and asked you to be my girlfriend" He said.

"So we dated because you wanted to make your mom happy? So you didn't want to be with me unless you had a reason?" I asked offended as I tried to pull my hand from his. I watched as his face contorted into confusion and worry.

"No! I wanted to date you but I didn't have the guts to face rejection for you. I thought you would reject me so I went out with other girls. I went out with girls that were nothing like you and only wanted to have sex. I wasn't ok with that so I was only with them for like a day and then said goodbye before they got in my pants. When my mom cancer came up it gave me the guts to ask you out, but I asked you to be my fake girlfriend still afraid of you rejecting me. I used my mom as an excuse to get to know you." He said as quickly as he could as he held onto my hand a little tighter. Begging me with his eyes to not throw him out or be mad at him.

"You idiot" I said as I shook my head. "How could I not say yes. Your amazing!" I said as I looked at him. "Look at you. You are standing next to me in a hospital room replaying memories of the past to me. Trusting me with everything I had forgotten or things I never knew" I said as I ran my thumb over his knuckles.

"Well you scared me." He said.

"How I'm like only 160 pounds and maybe 5'5 or something." She said with a laugh.

"True but I guess it was my feelings for you are what scared me." He said as he drew circles on my hand. 

"Well don't worry things will be better from now on" I said as I brought our hands up to my face and placed my lips against his skin. "I promise" I whispered as I looked at him with a small smile.