Tragedy

So, this is @broadwaii here... I just wanted to tell you... I will not be updating for a while...

Why? You may ask.

I have spent the entire day with my family, a much needed time frame because...

Today, Sunday, April 17, 2016 my Aunt and two cousins died.

My Aunt was speeding while it was raining, and hit a puddle.. Which caused her to be unfortunately, unable to control her car...

The car flipped into a river that was about 6 feet... Knowing that no one in that car could swim.

My cousin, Hayden, was the reason I lived and prayed. It's stupid how I would always consider him as an angel.. My angel. Even when he got in trouble, I knew desperately that he wanted to be good. He was just two. Would've been three July 1st.

My other cousin in the car, Ethan, was just one and a half.

Anywho, they all ended up drowning in that river. My aunt tried to save them... But, they all just... They just didn't make it.........

I've lost all hope now.

Without my angel, who is supposed to protect me?

Without my angel, who is going to make me feel safe?

If I've learned anything today, it's that one:

People leave.

And two:

People, even after hearing the entire truth of the situation, believe what they want to believe... They just make up an image of what they wanted to happen, instead of what actually went down.

Goodbye.✌✋