Chapter 6

KAYA'S POV

I felt a whole lot of weight had been lifted of my shoulders when Chris asked me to go on tour with MIW. Although it was only temporary, i felt that all the stress and worry of being abused had vanished and for the first time in years, i felt safe.

Turns out that Jordan needed to go to A&E after the fight, with a broken nose so i stayed with the MIW guys and the others went with Jordan. Throughout the day they went on various rides and Chris actually got me to go on snake in the grass after about 10 mins of persuasion.

"Who wants icecream?!?" Balz shouted "MEMEMEMEME!!!!" i squealed in excitement. Yeah im a bit obsessed!DONT JUDGE K? the guys told us what they wanted so i went and got into the queue. i was about 4 people from the front when i felt a tap on my shoulder and heard giggling behind me. i turned around to see the fucking slag snogging the face off of my ex. a gasp escaped my lips before i could stop it. I was still tender after him cheating on me so why would the twat go and do this to me? "Hey Kaya!" the slag said through the giggling "yes?" i said trying to brush her off "FUCKING FREAK!" she spat in my face. "FUCKING DIRTY WHORE!" I replied in a calm voice. she looked annoyed but didnt retaliate. My work here is done i thought. I began to turn around again and my ex spun me around "is that it?" he asked disappointed "what do you fucking want?" i said back, annoyed. "I dunno. just thought you'd be more pissed at us than this" he said bluntly. i just looked at him and didnt reply. I glanced to my right and saw Chris looking curiously in our direction. "Maybe she will be pissed now" the slag spat once again before stuffing her tongue down my ex's throat. With that, she started grinding herself against him and he grinded back. once they had stopped the slag said "you'll never get another boyfriend let alone have one as good as him" she said arrogantly " Kaya you really shouldnt blame yourself, its not your fault your so plain and anyways have you got yourself a new guy or havent u gotten over my man yet?" she asked and gave me puppy dog eyes. GOD ID LOVE TO WIPE THAT SMUG LOOK OFF THAT B!TCHES FACE!! "shut the fuck up at least im not a fugly slag! and no-" i was cut off as Chris' lips smashed against mine! i felt explosions coming off my skin as he held my face close to his and passionately kissed me. I was on my tiptoes and suddenly entwined my fingers into his hair and started to kiss back. we were interrupted by someone yanking me away from him, "BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" i screamed as i was dragged by my hair to the back of the icecream stall. I got up and punched the little twat around the face "you little SHIT!!!" she screamed as she fell backwards onto the gravel holding her now broken nose. Haha i laughed for a while before realising that i was missing a large chunk of hair that the b!tch now held in her hand. "That is fucking it!!!" i shouted as i ran towards her and jumped on her skinnie little body. i heard something crack beneath me but i didnt care, that was the least of her worries! she scratched my face so i sat on her stomach and started punching her again and again on the face. I stopped when she was unconscious, got up, spat on her and walked towards Chris and the ex.