Chapter 10

I jerked up, and rolled out of bed when I heard the alarm clock go off. "Oh right, it's Monday." I said to myself as I let my feet dangle on the edge of the bed. I groaned, putting a hand on my forehead.

"Bethany!" Someone called out from outside. I yawned and walked over to the window. I looked outisde to see a happy and quirky Stiles waving to me. I smiled to myself and opened up the window.

"You weirdo, what are you doing?" I said. Stiles smiled and looked up, "Waiting for your sleepy head to get ready for school of course!" Stiles smirked. "Ah shut up." I smiled. "Can I come up?" Stiles replied, raising his eyebrow. I sighed and chuckled. "Don't be lazy, just wait. I'll be down in a few." I giggled and shut the window before he could reply. 

I threw on my skinny jeans, white converse and a cute oversized sweater. I let my hair natural, and threw on a black beanie.

"Aren't you going to get breakfast, bud?" My dad asked, sipping from his coffee. I shook my head, "Nu uh, Stiles is taking me to school today." I said. He sighed, "Okay."

I smiled, "Bye dad!" I said before going outside and Stiles already waiting for me. He was leaning on his jeep, with a goofy look on his face. I laughed, "Whatcha doing, Stilinski?"

"You like what you see?" Stiles smirked. 

"You or the car?" I teased. Stiles scoffed, "Obviously the car." He said, opening the door for me. I got in and he quickly got in the drivers seat next to me.  

"Hey, you know what's weird?" I said as Stiles started driving. "Hm? What?" He said. 

"We haven't been alone in a while." I giggled. I felt the smirk that swiped across Stiles's face, "We're alone now." He said. 

"I know." I looked at him and wiggled my eyebrow. Stiles looked over at me, "What's that look?" He said. "Nothing." I smiled, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Tell me!" Stiles said, using one hand to tickle my side. "You're gonna make us crash!" I said in between my laughs. 

Stiles chuckled, "Fine."

"Why don't we ditch today?" I asked him. 

"Ditch? Like...skip?" Stiles replied. 

"Y-yeah, I've done it before--once--But it's cool. You won't get in trouble, promise." I smiled.

Stiles looked at the road in front of him, "Really?"  

I nodded. "Yeah."  

"Where shall we go first, then?" Stiles smiled.

-- 

"You're stupid." I joked as I punched Stiles in his arm. "Ow." He laughed, "Why? Cause I think Selena Gomez is hot?" Stiles smirked, and leaned his head back on the tree we were sitting under.

"I'm hotter." I teased. I knew that wasn't completely true, I couldn't simply compare myself to Stiles's hot celeb crush, but hey. Stiles pinched my cheek, "Obviously." He said softly. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands, "But you're not hotter than Zac Efron." I giggled, knowing what his reaction would be. Stiles gasped, "Really? Wow. I couldn't compare right?" He frowned.

"But I love you, not Zac Efron, stupid." I smiled, kissing Stiles's lips. He kissed me back sweeter, and I felt his lips curve into a smile.

"I'm hotter than him though, right?" Stiles chuckled. It still bothered him, how cute.  

"Of course, babe." I giggled, playing with the rims of his shirt. "Good." Stiles smirked before pulling me in into another kiss.

"We should get back to school." I smiled. Stiles jerked up, "Oh right. Shit." He said, getting up to his feet and helping me off the ground by the hand. "Thanks." I said.

"First one to the car wins." Stiles winked, before running off into the distance.

"You stupid!" I laughed, chasing after him. 

"I win, stupid." Stiles smiled, as I reached his jeep. "Oh shut up." I laughed, opening the car door and getting in.

"I'm bored. We should ditch again." I joked, as Stiles strapped his seat buckle in. "Really?" He asked and chuckled, starting up his jeep.

"Nope." I replied with a smirk.

"You wish, right." Stiles laughed as he turned the radio. For the whole ride to school, we sang horribly to One Direction, Katy Perry, and I'll admit, Justin Bieber.

-- 

"Well, here we are in hell, i'll see you after school babe." Stiles said kissing my forehead. "Bye." I said softly, waving to him as he walked into the empty hall and into his class.

--

"Why are you so late?" Allison whispered as I sat down next to her. I basically walked in and everybody stared like if I just commited 5 crimes.

"I....had car troubles." I whispered back. 

Allison wiggled her eyebrow, "You don't drive yet though."

"Erm....Bike troubles?" I suggested.

"Mhm. Bike troubles." Allison giggled. "Hey, there's a party tonight at my friend's, 9pm, ask your dad and we can go together, with Lydia, if you want." She smiled.

"Party?" I repeated, never actually been to a party before. Allison nodded, "Yeah. Don't worry, your boyfriends' invites of course." She smirked.

"Okay." I smiled back.

"Hit me up if you can." Allison smiled.

-- 

I walked home that day, and I immediately went up to my room figuring out how I'd convince my dad to let me go with Allison and Lydia tonight. Girls night out? Or study night? sleepover? Ugh, I don't know. 

Of course it wasn't a school night, heck no, it was a friday and I sure knew it wasn't some lame freshman party. No, this was actually a party, party.

I paced back and forth for a while until I actually thought of everyway to let my dad let me go.

-- 

"Allison! I can go! I can go!" I squealed into the phone the second I ran up to my room after my Dad had agreed to letting me go. Of course I had to tell him it was a "sleepover" Allison invited me and Lydia to go to, I felt rebellious, but hey.

"Really? Oh my gosh, okay, what did you tell your dad?" Allison replied onto the phone.

"Told him it was a sleepover, so when you pick me up, mention NO party. Okay?" I whispered.

"Got it, Me and Lydia will be there in 30. See ya!" She said before hanging up.

Oh gosh, okay. I ran over to my closet, pulling out my gym bag and stuffing random clothes in there. Not to mention folding up my cute dress I had recently bought and stuffing it there with my heels to change later. For the party, of course.

Pretending like as if I was actually spending the night at her house. Oh this sucks, I had feeling guilty!

After I had curled my hair a little bit, and put on some makeup, I heard Allison at the door. "I got it!" I yelled ad I ran down the stairs. My dad jumped up, "I got it." He said sternly. He turned over the doorknob and there stood a quirky Allison and a happy Lydia.

"Hi Mr. Rodd! I'm here for Bethany." She smiled innocently. Lydia smiled behind her.

He smiled back, "Yes, you guys have fun. Beth, you better CALL me in the morning." He said sternly. "Yes dad! Got it." I smiled as I went out the door with the two girls.

"Can't believe he let you go." Lydia giggled, as she pushed back a curl behind her ear.

"Me either." I smiled as we got inside Allison's car.

"You can change when we get to the party, don't worry." Allison assured me. I nodded, "Okay."

"Okay girls, let's go." Lydia smirked as she turned up the radio. I knew, this was going to be a time of my life.