Chapter 11

"This is awesome...." I said in amazment as Allison drove into a driveway. The house of course, was filled with many people from our school. Just picture something you'd see in a movie, anything. Like, the pizza on the walls. The football players throing Mom's vase. All that stuff. "I know." Lydia smirked. She tossed me my gym bag. "Now here, change." She said. I nodded and took out my dress and heels, I tried my best to get quickly changed out of my normal school clothes and into my party dress.

      "You done?" Lydia turned over in her seat. I nodded and threw the gym bag back at her. "Can we go?" I asked waiting for Allison's reply. Allison nodded, "Yup." She responded. I smiled and exited from the car door. The place was amazing, and It was like any cool party you'd ever dreamed of going to.

           "Your boyfriend should be here, by the way." Allison said with a smile. I quickly turned my head to look at her. "Really?" I huffed. Stiles? Stiles was coming, and I haven't known anything of it. It didn't bother me that he didn't tell me, just a bit surprised. 

"You guys have fun, Kay?" Allison smiled as we entered the house. 

    "I will." I smiled at the brunette. Lydia had already went off in some place, and got mixed into the crowd of teens. Some have obviously already been drinking,some sober. Mostly drunk. I wasn't much of a person that has a drink. Maybe one or two, but no, never have I gotten drunk. Wasn't even planning onto tonight. I wandered off and explored the house. It was a nice house, but I still haven't found out who's it was. It was fun though, right?

    "Bethany!" A male voice called out. I turned and I saw a boy smiling and waving at me. I quickly noticed who it was and smiled. "Scott." I smiled. He walked towards me, "Hey." Scott said, a drink in his hand. Did Scott drink? I took a step back, "What's up?" Scott tilted his head, "Didn't think you'd come, I'm glad." He said. I noticed, he was talking about my Dad. And how he'd never let me do anything. "Me either." I laughed. Scott raised his eyebrow, "You know, I saw Stiles hanging out upstairs." He hinted. Oh gosh. Upstairs? At a party like this? I felt a blush rise up in my face. "Oh." 

                  "You're not gonna go look for him?" Scott wiggled his eyebrow. I nodded my head. "I guess so." I replied. Scott chuckled. "Don't have too much fun." He said before he headed away towards the dancing teenagers.

I looked up and headed for the stairs. Surprisingly they weren't being blocked. But it was pretty crowded upstairs. I tried to make it not too obvious that I was looking for him. No, was that too desperate. To me it was. But I really saw no sign of Stiles. It was fine, although I was looking forward to spending time with him now that he was here. I was maybe─sorta─starting to head downstairs.

                         "Beeethany!" Someone slurred. I froze and my heart fluttered as soon as I recognized that voice. I whipped around and saw a happy brunette standing in front of me. He was smiling, and he was happy. As soon as I saw his face, I felt a huge smile wipe across my face. I felt a rush of happiness fill all throughout my body. I was happy too. 

"Stiles! I missed you!" I said into his chest as I hugged him. "I did too." Stiles giggled as he played with the strands of my hair. "Are you drunk or happy to see me?" I chuckled as I looked up at him. "Maybe both." Stiles replied. He kept his focus on his twirling fingers tangled in my hair. "Come on, let's go downstairs." I lead a clumsy Stiles downstairs. But it was quite funny letting him walk on his own and seeing him knock down everything he bumped into. Stiles was the clumsy drunk. 

                      "Dance with me!?" Stiles said. It wasn't sorta like a question, but an answer. He demanded. He took a hold of my hands and brought me out to the crowd. I felt my cheeks burn up into a blush. I didn't know how to dance. but seeing Stiles trying to dance, which was silly, made me feel not as shy. 

--

The party had died down a bit, most of the people left because the neighboors threatend to call the cops if they kept the noise level up. But the party was still pretty much going on. I didn't know what the plan was now. I held a sleepy drunk Stiles in my arms as I sat in the front yard with him. I was waiting for Scott, who was supposed to take me and Stiles to Stiles's house. Didn't know where I'd go after that, to be honest.

                 "You took forever!" I said to Scott as I saw him walk out of the house. "Sorry!" Scott chucked. I hoped he wasn't drunk too. "Let's go." I said as I pulled up Stiles from my lap. He was still half asleep. I held Stiles under my arm and opened the door for him. His eyes fluttered shut and he collapased into the back seat.

"Be careful with him, geesh." Scott chuckled. He got into the front seat of his car and I into the passenger. "Sorry." I replied buckling my seatbelt. I watched him as he struggled to get the car key in. The keys jingled as his hands shook before slipping out of his fingers. "Fuck!" Scott grumbled. He reached down and tried once more to start the car. 

"Finally." Scott sighed as the car worked up. I sighed out a deep breath and leaned my head against the car window. I barely just realized I was tierd.  

                           I tried to keep my eyes opened and on the road. That's when I realized something. I rise my head up from against the cold window. "Scott? You missed the turn." I spoke softly, turning to face him. "Relax I know where I'm going!" Scott said. Keeping his eyes on the road. I shook my head slightly. "No, Scott just take a U-turn." I replied. Did he realize he had missed? "Stop worrying,  Okay? I know where I'm going!" He replied. He missed another U-turn. And another. And then another onto another road. Pitch dark. "Scott, please!" I cried out. He was drunk, I knew, I knew he was at this point. "Bethany! I know where I'm go-"

And in that split second, I turned my head, as bright light was beaming my way. My eyes widen and I realize what's about to happen. "Scott, Look out!" I scream.

There's nothing. There's no light, there's no more screaming. There's no more talking. There's just darkness.